Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Action for this hand?
Call with confidence 6 27.27%
Call, but its close 10 45.45%
Fold, but hate yourself for it 2 9.09%
Fold with confidence 4 18.18%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2007, 09:02 PM

Default Re: Mythra is a SCAMMER

FWIW I don't think it is our "resident" scammer Kaz/Spoohunter/AK etc..
Old 02-10-2007, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Astrack, this sucks big time, I hope everything gets cleared up and you get your money back somehow.. I don't know how people can live with themselves when they do stuff like this.. my concious would eat away at me..

Someone dropped a quarter at school the other day on the floor while wearing headphones so he didn't hear the coin drop against the floor.. it landed by my feet, so I picked it up and was about to give it to him, but he didn't notice and by the time I turned around he was heading down the hall and I was in line so didn't chase after him.. I felt bad about that, I couldn't imagine how someone could do something like this

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol...I was at KooKooRoo the other day and they are doing a promotion where they ask if you want to give a dollar to Jerry's Kids etc. I just insta say no thanks without even listening to what it is etc..

Then while I'm waiting for my food I see the sign for the promotion and everything and just feel awful..like "I can't even spare a $1 for a sick kid..god I'm a horrible person"

I felt terrible till I got out to my car and started eating their original chicken..then I was like.."MMM...chicken good."
Old 02-11-2007, 01:48 AM

That PM in this thread is the EXACT same one he sent me when we did a deal (and then he immediately disappeared). We (the people who had money with him) heard nothing from him until immediately after we got his neteller account frozen, at which time he appeared, claimed to have been in a car accident, and went hastily to work transferring the money. The thing is, he said my money was in his neteller account (not on pokerstars). Hmmmmm... so he must have never transferred it there in the first place and never have transferred it to me, contra his PM. He was very dodgy on messenger. I think it's a good bet in hindsight that he would have walked with the $7.5k or so he had at that time if we had not frozen his neteller account, which I imagine he wants to keep. I have his name and AIM SN somewhere. EDIT: Took out name and PMed to OP
Old 02-11-2007, 02:07 AM

I don't see any reason to not just post his information here.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:19 AM

yep, thats the reasoning of a scammer. Hope ur able to get your $ back somehow. It's too bad when someone is willing to give up a decent reputation for $2k. I don't have that much left online and I still wouldn't do it
Old 02-11-2007, 02:37 AM

Hey guys I have a major contact at neteller and if this guy does not pay back in 24 hrs i can get his acct closed with the proof we already have.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:46 AM

It's true I've received quite a bit of information regarding Mythra. Although I'm not sure I can post it without getting perma-banned or something.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys I have a major contact at neteller and if this guy does not pay back in 24 hrs i can get his acct closed with the proof we already have.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is true that would be awesome.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:55 AM

I can also confirm that FullTilt has started to help me. Understandably they are limited in what they can do. BUT, they are helping and investigating the whole series of events.

Mythra, if you're reading this, I STRONGLY suggest you send the money back. Is all this really worth 2k to you?
Old 02-11-2007, 09:52 AM

I have collected some information on Mythra:

Name; E-mail address; AIM Name; Residence; Age.

If anyone else needs to contact him, pm me.
Closed Thread