Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2007, 08:25 PM

Default Re: POSSIBLE FULL TILT SCAM BEWARE!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
your dad should pay something for falling for a scam like that, to teach him a lesson. It's very close to a pop up saying click here to collect....

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a dick and I hope the next time you make a mistake you have to "pay" in some manner.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
your dad should pay something for falling for a scam like that, to teach him a lesson. It's very close to a pop up saying click here to collect....

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a dick and I hope the next time you make a mistake you have to "pay" in some manner.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. whata douche......

I got a similar message while playing in a tourney at Full Tilt today. I emailed them about it and got their standard canned reply, that they will read my email whenever/if they get around to it.
Old 02-10-2007, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
He's just stating the truth. A mistake is accidentally breaking something in a store and having to pay for it. Giving out CC#, SSN and other account info to an unsolicited link online is just plain stupid.

OP-If you give me your dad's info I'd gladly conduct my own investigation into who did this. I'll just need the CC# and SSN to get started.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
He's just stating the truth. A mistake is accidentally breaking something in a store and having to pay for it. Giving out CC#, SSN and other account info to an unsolicited link online is just plain stupid.

OP-If you give me your dad's info I'd gladly conduct my own investigation into who did this. I'll just need the CC# and SSN to get started.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow how clever you are. do we have an award for dumbasshole people?
the scam came out looking like the dealer was speaking, so my father put his guard down because of that. not THAT unthinkable if you dont play much online and havent seen how much spammy crap gets put out.

and can we LOCK this thread? its over and theres nothing left useful to talk about...
Old 02-11-2007, 12:26 AM

I think the real question here is why is your father so blatantly ignorant?

Let him know my cousin in Nigeria will be contacting him soon.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad you're incapable of doing anything other people view as stupid. How about some empathy for the OP's father as opposed to wishing him harm?

All I know is that karma can be a huge bitch.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i like to talk [censored] on people ive never met, it makes me feel better about myself and makes others think im cool. if i had any real self esteem/respect i wouldnt do this, but thats just not the case.

anyone else care to repeat post this?
Old 02-11-2007, 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i like to talk [censored] on people ive never met, it makes me feel better about myself and makes others think im cool. if i had any real self esteem/respect i wouldnt do this, but thats just not the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is what you just said any different?

Hell, every time you log onto full tilt poker the pop up reads "FULL TILT STAFF WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOUR PASSWORD OR USER INFORMATION..."
Old 02-11-2007, 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How is what you just said any different?

Hell, every time you log onto full tilt poker the pop up reads "FULL TILT STAFF WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOUR PASSWORD OR USER INFORMATION..."

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually a 9-year-old can usually determine that the chat message did not come for the dealer, it is a user typing in the word "Dealer:" at the start of the message.

I think the new Vista operating system from Microsoft has some child-proof features, you might want to see about getting that for your Dad.
Closed Thread