Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2007, 08:11 AM

Default More Blogger/Adsense/Analytics Questions

1. Why doesn't Adsense seem to be integrated into the Google dashboard along with Blogger, Analytics, etc.? Am I missing something?

2. In my fantasy baseball blog ( http://waiverwire.blogspot.com ) you can see that whenever I've included statistics in the player profiles, they're hard to read because I haven't used tables. Is there any really easy way to create tables for this? Like a free, easy html editor that doesn't require installation or anything?

3. In Analytics, the reports show me stuff like which sites have sent me the most traffic. Is there any way to get a FULL list of where my traffic is coming from...even including sites that have just sent one or two people?

4. When I want to log in I go to www.blogger.com or www2.blogger.com/start. Each time I log in I select the 'remember me' option. It never remembers me. This doesn't happen to me with other web sites. What's going on here?
Old 02-10-2007, 12:13 PM

Default Re: More Blogger/Adsense/Analytics Questions

When I switched over from the old version I had the same problem. It NEVER remembers me.
Old 02-10-2007, 06:47 PM

Default Re: More Blogger/Adsense/Analytics Questions

I can't decide if that's encouraging (because it means I'm not just an idiot) or discouraging (because it means there may not be an easy solution). Anybody else know how to deal with this? Or the answers to my other questions?