Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2007, 10:35 AM

Default Poker Heaven $600 Bonus

I have recently been looking into the Poker Heaven site. I have downloaded their software and like it very much (particularly their online TV channel).
ANYWAY, I looked at their seemingly generous promotional $600 sign-up bonus (which you can work at for as little as $400 on your initial deposit). But I looked at the terms & conditions and it says:
"The bonus release is $10 for every $50 in generated rake."
Now to me this is ambiguous. Could anyone tell me if this $50 refers to the accumulated rake from all players at the table each hand or if it would be $50 rake contributed by the individual player out of his winnings?
Thanks in advance.
Old 02-10-2007, 11:32 AM

Default Re: Poker Heaven $600 Bonus

[ QUOTE ]
I have recently been looking into the Poker Heaven site. I have downloaded their software and like it very much (particularly their online TV channel).
ANYWAY, I looked at their seemingly generous promotional $600 sign-up bonus (which you can work at for as little as $400 on your initial deposit). But I looked at the terms & conditions and it says:
"The bonus release is $10 for every $50 in generated rake."
Now to me this is ambiguous. Could anyone tell me if this $50 refers to the accumulated rake from all players at the table each hand or if it would be $50 rake contributed by the individual player out of his winnings?
Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

They use the "contributed" method to calculate rake. The $50 refers to rake contributed by the individual player, not the entire table. Remember, you not only pay rake when you win, but also when you contribute to the pot and fold or lose the hand. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]