Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Hand one So you have A10s in middle position and get one caller. Flop is A74 rainbow. Opponent Ch
call 45 77.59%
fold 9 15.52%
raise 4 6.90%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-2007, 04:55 PM

Default Re: RIP Anna Nicole Smith

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, how come I am the only one to get the "wish you were dead" response for having spoken up in less than adoring terms? heheh...I agree with you...I prefer women who are naturally beautiful, not the result of surgical procedures.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be more fair, she would have been very beautiful even without the ever-more-enormous hooters. You shoulda seen her first Playboy pictorial.
Old 02-09-2007, 05:12 PM

Default Re: RIP Anna Nicole Smith

[ QUOTE ]
I read something about the whole estate/lawsuit thing that went on between her and her son-in-law over the old guy's estate. This was several months ago and at the time neither of them had seen any of the money.

Some of my details might be off, but it went something like this.

First suit was filed in California. Estate awarded to Anna.
Son-in-law files in Texas. Texas throws out the case, has to be appealed in California.
Son-in-law appeals to California. Decision overturned, estate awarded to son-in-law.
Anna appeals to federal court. Decision overturned, estate awarded to Anna.
Son-in-law appeals federal decision. The federal appeal says that the 1st federal decision shouldn't have been made and the case originally should have been thrown out because estate law is by the states, not the fed. So first fed decision is moot.
Anna goes back to California court, gets decision in her favor.
Son-in-law appeal pending.

[/ QUOTE ]

You ment step son obv, but in another twist HE DIED LAST YEAR. So now it is the late Anna Nicole Smith's step grandchildren with the law suit. BTW I fathered the kid. Its going to be on Maurry later this spring. I'll update when it gets closer