Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2007, 03:39 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

New version, like previous versions is running fantastic. Thank you for putting in all the effort.

One small feature request, I'd love an option to minimize to tray. Right now I use Power Menu to automatically minimize it and that's fine, but there are two icons sitting there and it would be better if there was just one.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:59 PM

quick question - on the "street bet ring" tab, under the "enter keyboard or mouse code" (default F8 i believe) i want to use one of my extra mouse buttons for this but can't figure out what to put in. this is probably specific to my mouse, so maybe someone else with it could help me out. i have the Evoluent mouse and want to use button 3. i've put in "xbutton1" and "xbutton2" and "back"and they all are activated by button 5.

Old 02-08-2007, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
can you also have a regular .ahk script for those of us who don't want to run .exe?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-08-2007, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

2. Added Street Betting with option to preset the betting window with this bet size

[/ QUOTE ]

This is working for me, but it won't preset the bet window when I check the box for it.

[ QUOTE ]
8. Added Auto Reload Chips (anytime hero drops below a setpoint for NL games)

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't working at all for me. Great program otherwise.
Old 02-09-2007, 12:04 AM

Thank you.

Question: in the previous version, it was possible for check/fold/call (pre action boxes and action buttons) to be done with a total of two keys. I can't quite get the configuration right on the new version. Can this be done?
Old 02-09-2007, 06:10 AM

Version 0.44 2/9/07

1. Fixed problem with Auto-Preset the bet, when no Displays were enabled.
2. When program is minimized, it is now reduced to the system tray, and not the task bar.

The source code is included with this version (FullTiltShortcuts.ahk).

Download here .
Documentation is here .
Old 02-09-2007, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Question: in the previous version, it was possible for check/fold/call (pre action boxes and action buttons) to be done with a total of two keys. I can't quite get the configuration right on the new version. Can this be done?

[/ QUOTE ]

I did change this with the new version as some people found it confusing with the old version, and I thought this way would be less confusing, but it does require one extra key to make it work.

I suppose I could set it up where the following keys would have these actions with regard to the preaction operation:

fold key: checks any LEFT side preaction button
OR
fold/check key: checks any LEFT side preaction button

call key: checks any RIGHT side preaction button

and this way only 2 keys are needed... but unfortunately the names on the pre-action checkboxes don't match very well with the key names.

Let me know what you all think???

nanochip
Old 02-09-2007, 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

2. Added Street Betting with option to preset the betting window with this bet size

[/ QUOTE ]

This is working for me, but it won't preset the bet window when I check the box for it.

[ QUOTE ]
8. Added Auto Reload Chips (anytime hero drops below a setpoint for NL games)

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't working at all for me. Great program otherwise.

[/ QUOTE ]

#2 should be working for you in version 0.44

I'm not able to duplicate your problem with Auto-reloading. Please try erasing your .ini file in the Settings folder. This will reset the settings to default. Try it then and see if the reloader works. It should reload when your stack drops 2% (only works on NL and PL tables). If it works with the default settings, then I'd like to determine what setting you might have that is keeping this feature from working.

nano
Old 02-09-2007, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
quick question - on the "street bet ring" tab, under the "enter keyboard or mouse code" (default F8 i believe) i want to use one of my extra mouse buttons for this but can't figure out what to put in. this is probably specific to my mouse, so maybe someone else with it could help me out. i have the Evoluent mouse and want to use button 3. i've put in "xbutton1" and "xbutton2" and "back"and they all are activated by button 5.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not familiar with this mouse, but have you tried putting F8 as the selection for button3 in your mouse setup program, and then button 3 would "press" F8 when clicked. (In this case, you would leave F8 in the Street betting tab of Shortcuts).
Old 02-09-2007, 11:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

One small feature request, I'd love an option to minimize to tray. Right now I use Power Menu to automatically minimize it and that's fine, but there are two icons sitting there and it would be better if there was just one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Give version 0.44 a look, and see if it works for you.
nano