Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2007, 07:33 PM

Default Re: Anyone have any experience with making much money from...?

treasuretrooper limits you to 1 per day. I'm just saying take the extra 5 min per day to make the 75 cents and it can add up for a 13 year old especially. So if someone out there is signing up...make sure and pm me for my referal code cause you get money for 2 referals down! Please [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2007, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The surveys take between about 2 and 5 minutes

And as lala said, being the admin of a site like that is loads more profitable than being a user. My sites that I have been running since November have already gotten me around $5000 in profit.

If anyone wants to talk about incentive sites like this PM me, I can help you set one up, or help with offers, things like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hank, why don't you share your thoughts on these types of sites in the forum...

Is there anything that people need to watch for with these sites?... for example you mention an issue with your CC being charged, etc...
Old 02-06-2007, 07:41 PM

On all the high paying ones they require you to put in your credit card so when you forget to cancel it charges you 3 times what you would have gotten from the offer. IE: True dating on CashCrate is $18 for a 7 day free trial. If you call withing business hours to cancel your subscription your OK. Its when you forget that you did it because you signed up for ten other free offers that they hit you with the $49.99 membership fee.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:56 PM

Exactly, in the incentive business, surveys are about the bottom rung. The most I ever had on my sites was about 50, you could cash out $50, but that was it. The real moneymakers are offers which cost people $2 but return around $18 for the site owner.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:02 PM

The thing with CCs is that everything is at a "trial rate" Which can be anywhere from $1 to $10, most of the time they will disguise it as shipping and handling, especially if its a "free" trial. Then when your trial is up, they already have your cc number to re-bill you.

Another obvious thing is if you put in your email address, expect to get spammed to hell and back. The companies will add your email to a list and sell it to spammers to make extra revenue.

Gift cards are the way to go on the sites, you do them all at once, then theres no more money on the card to get re-billed. Don't have to worry about canceling or getting surprise billed on your cc.