Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2007, 05:25 PM

Default Re: When you\'re feeling hungry

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I wrestle, so I lose a lot of weight. I lose 15 pounds a week. As soon as you tell yourself that you can't have something you are going to want it. When you start to get hungry just do something to make you forget.

If you still go to school, then just don't carry any money with you. Also, the first week or two of dieting are hard until your stomach shrinks.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no way you lose 15 pounds a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've lost 17lbs in a day sir. It's extremely possible and extremely unhealthy. Most of us who have done it are wrestlers, but it's absolutely possible. Take a laxative and run in a "trash-bag" suit for an hour and you will lose 5-10lbs right there.

To lose 15lbs of fat in a week is impossible. A lofty realistic goal is 1lb of fat/week. It takes burning 3600 calories more than you intake to burn one pound of fat, and taking in less than 1500 calories in one day is unhealthy, especially if you are working out.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:34 PM

Many pro football players lose >5lbs in long practices or in games.

The vast majority of this is water.

Losing >15lbs of week would probably be impossible even if you took a 600 lbs person and made sure they didn't die of organ failure.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I wrestle, so I lose a lot of weight. I lose 15 pounds a week. As soon as you tell yourself that you can't have something you are going to want it. When you start to get hungry just do something to make you forget.

If you still go to school, then just don't carry any money with you. Also, the first week or two of dieting are hard until your stomach shrinks.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no way you lose 15 pounds a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha

i've lost 13 lbs in a day before. wrestling makes you do funny things. like sit in a sauna with a garbage bag on.

[/ QUOTE ]

And get lots and lots of herpes?

[/ QUOTE ]

lucky for me i never got the herp

i did get pinkeye once though
Old 02-06-2007, 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When you're feeling hungry...how can you tell if it's because your body needs food or if you're just craving something? (when dieting)

[/ QUOTE ]

A quick google search shows that the physiological basis for food cravings is a still hotly debated topic, so this question will remain unanswered for the time being.

[ QUOTE ]
Take a person who maintains a weight of 75kg. Introduce him to some low-intensity cardio 3-4 days a week. Does he start eating a little more or feel hungry a little more often to compensate for the extra energy he uses during the day?

[/ QUOTE ]

All things being equal I can't imagine that exercising more will not increase appetite.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:47 PM

plz convert to real numbers and units of measurement

here is my genius diet plan:

start running around as often as possible. preferably every day. basketball, soccer, jogging, pursesnatching, whatever.

stop eating total crap. don't overeat. eat slowly and chew this [censored] out of your food.

if you don't get any skinnier, either eat less or run around more, or both. try not to die or pass out.

if this doesn't work it's because you're a retard or you're not trying very hard.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:18 PM

Quick answer: Drink a lot of water, you will feel less hungry in general.