Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2007, 03:38 AM

Default Re: Encouraging my GF to work out

Just work out and get in really good shape yourself.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:51 AM

too late. just kill her now...
Old 02-06-2007, 04:59 AM

Don't worry about the gym. That won't really help much. She really needs to eat a lot less to lose weight. Unfortunately this will be pretty much impossible, if you guys like to go out to dinner occaisionally or drink. Also 110 pounds is nothing. If she is still under 22, then you can expect to see some more weight gain. Call us when she is 140.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How can someone described as a super-fit hottie gain only 10lbs and be considered fat?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we need some before and after shots.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
when you are making out start grabbing those love handles. Or buy her a nice pair of jeans as a gift. Get her the size that she used to wear. She will feel very fat.

Edit. Looking over my advice, I am not sure if I am joking or serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the jeans idea, the lovehandle grab could backfire b/c she could associate the squeezes to lovemaking and then become more apprehensive in the sack...that's disastrous. worst case, she's now a porker and won't bang, in which case she's history
Old 02-06-2007, 07:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Install a stripper pole. You can watch her burn off the poundage and get an erotic show to boot.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh, we have a winner.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

also, have you gained any weight since you two started going out? id' like to elaborate that around the same time i stopped working out, so did nlsoldier, and he turned into a stringbean (NOT my type) so i kept telling him to eat, and so we'd go out and order fatty appetizers because i wanted him to eat, and the I was the only one who ended up gaining any weight!

[/ QUOTE ]

Fluff, thanks for the post. I haven't gained any weight but I have lost some muscle, I'm not in quite as good of shape as before, but I don't really think that's a big factor. Anyway, I do think you're right that us eating together has been a major factor for her. We cook a lot and go out to eat together, whereas on her own she would just eat a can of tuna or something we have a lot more "date" meals where you tend to eat a lot more. Also I eat so much more than her and she's always eating with me I'm sure it screws up her portions.

I guess I should start thinking of all the meals with her portion size in mind, and then just supplement my diet with protein powder or something. Ugh, this sucks.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:39 PM

Do physical activities together and eat mutually healthy. This seems like the only reasonable approach. There's alot of other things you can do besides going to the gym though.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This actually is a pretty good idea, but would be a big sacrifice for me personally cuz she likes to work out first thing in the morning and I f**king hate working out in the morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your gf weighs ~110, you're publicly complaining because she doesn't weigh 100 any more, but you won't make the "big sacrifice" of going to work out with her first thing in the morning.

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
I suggest you either live with the 10 pounds or get your sorry a** out of bed with her!