Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2007, 01:27 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt add MyWebATM as deposit method

what? like these guys haven't figured out how desperate everyone is?...reply in half an hour...is that what you're basing your decision on......give em all your personal info just like that?......hope we don't see you on 60 minutes.......lol
Old 02-04-2007, 01:29 PM

No.....what that actually means is that when they liquidate all of your assets from all of your bank,credit card accounts etc that you will then need $25 buy the drugs to kill yourself for giving them all of your personal info in the first place..........haahahhaha
Old 02-05-2007, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is great news.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only for delusional retards who think hundreds of millions of dollars lost in neteller isn't a wakeup call that it's TIME TO STOP GAMBLING ONLINE FOR THE TIME BEING!

[/ QUOTE ]

Great! Now that you've decided to stop gambling online, click the X in the upper right hand corner of your browser.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 02-05-2007, 11:12 PM

Good evening Two Plus Twoers,

I don't blame you for being concerned with providing your personal information to a payment processor. The reason they require this information is to pull your credit information in order to verify your identity. For those that used NETeller, you may remember that NETeller asked a series of questions that you had to verify. This information was pulled from your credit report with the same type of information requested by MyWebATM.

We realize the frustration and uncertainties you've had over the past month, and we're more committed than ever to addressing those concerns. Full Tilt Poker took the time to find a company that is reliable, secure and committed to the long haul. MyWebATM is prepared to service all our players, not just those from select countries.

It's natural to be cautious with your personal account information, but MyWebATM only requires the information for purposes of identity verification. MyWebATM, just like other major payment processors, mitigates exposure to fraud and identity theft by using an identity verification algorithm based on credit history.

Full Tilt Poker has worked hard to find payment processors that will return your poker playing experience to normal. For specific inquiries regarding how to use MyWebATM to fund your Full Tilt Poker account, please email Support@FullTiltPoker.com or call our deposit assistance support line at 1-888-TILT-PAY (1-888-845-8729). Please bear in mind that Tilt Pay Support representatives are only equipped to deal with deposit related inquiries and are unable to assist with general support inquiries.

FTPSean
Old 02-06-2007, 02:39 AM

I got the email about the deposit method on Saturday evening. I went through the application process and got a screen that asked me to call an 800 number. I did so and could not get through because it wanted an account number. The same number appears in their T&Cs.

I sent them an email outlining my problem. I have platinum credit cards and excellent bank references. I have not recieved an answer.

I would like a telephone number for them which they will answer so I can find out why they were unable to gather credit information on me.

I have only used Neteller as a deposit method for years. I had no reservations signing up for a service that FTP recommended, but I am extremely frustrated in attempting to deal with them.

A valid telephone number would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Good evening Two Plus Twoers,

I don't blame you for being concerned with providing your personal information to a payment processor. The reason they require this information is to pull your credit information in order to verify your identity. For those that used NETeller, you may remember that NETeller asked a series of questions that you had to verify. This information was pulled from your credit report with the same type of information requested by MyWebATM.

We realize the frustration and uncertainties you've had over the past month, and we're more committed than ever to addressing those concerns. Full Tilt Poker took the time to find a company that is reliable, secure and committed to the long haul. MyWebATM is prepared to service all our players, not just those from select countries.

It's natural to be cautious with your personal account information, but MyWebATM only requires the information for purposes of identity verification. MyWebATM, just like other major payment processors, mitigates exposure to fraud and identity theft by using an identity verification algorithm based on credit history.

Full Tilt Poker has worked hard to find payment processors that will return your poker playing experience to normal. For specific inquiries regarding how to use MyWebATM to fund your Full Tilt Poker account, please email Support@FullTiltPoker.com or call our deposit assistance support line at 1-888-TILT-PAY (1-888-845-8729). Please bear in mind that Tilt Pay Support representatives are only equipped to deal with deposit related inquiries and are unable to assist with general support inquiries.

FTPSean

[/ QUOTE ]

how long will it take for you to allow withdrawls to mywebatm.
i made a account so i can withdraw ( it says on your site you can )but your support says we cant as of right now.

if people cant withdraw money easily i doubt they will deposit.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:11 AM

If this is a reliable, secure, committed to the long haul company why hasn't sites like Stars, BoDog, Absolute, ect... also started using them as a withdraw option? If I was going process payments for Full Tilt I think I'd be smart enough to go to all the major sites (especally with FT's endoresement) to make as much as I could off the fees and get established before other E-wallets came along.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If this is a reliable, secure, committed to the long haul company why hasn't sites like Stars, BoDog, Absolute, ect... also started using them as a withdraw option? If I was going process payments for Full Tilt I think I'd be smart enough to go to all the major sites (especally with FT's endoresement) to make as much as I could off the fees and get established before other E-wallets came along.

[/ QUOTE ]

A better question is if these guys are so legit why don't they have any information AT ALL about who they are on their own website? There's no "About Us" section or anything else where we can judge whether or not their reputable.

I'm sorry but FTP has a biased interest here so I can't accept their blanket "Hey these guys are legit because we say they are" defense.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if people cant withdraw money easily i doubt they will deposit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you realize how few online poker players actually withdraw money?

Full Tilt and MyWebATM did this in a smart way. If you've paid attention over the past few weeks I'm sure many of you noticed the fish supply dwindling. The fish were going broke with no way to reload. The deposit solution is much more important than a new withdrawal method from a business standpoint. If the fish supply dries up the grinders follow shortly behind.

I just want a way for the fish to keep reloading. Make me cashout by check for life. It doesn't make a huge difference to me. I'm not playing with my grocery money here. As long as the fish supply is provided ways to reload their accounts and we have at least one viable method of withdrawal I'm not tremendously concerned.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:10 AM

Even if I was willing to give them my personal information the site doesn't appear to have SSL encryption. Sending personal information, especially a SS#, over the Internet in the clear is a BAD idea.