Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2007, 07:19 PM

Default Re: MyWebATM on Full Tilt?

KurtSF, please ask them for a phone # that someone without an account can call.

Thanks.
Old 02-05-2007, 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone else tried to sign up for mywebatm and been told that there account could not be verified after filling out the first page? If so, did you speak with them? email them? what happened?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, me too.

They tell you to call to get it straightened out, but don't bother. They won't take your call without a card number.

I emailed and was told someone would contact me today to talk about it. Nothing yet. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a MAC thing?
Old 02-05-2007, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just to clarify something, their signup form IS SECURE, its just put inside an non-secure frame or something, so thats why the little lock doesnt show up. Your personal info is safe, (at least from hackers).

[/ QUOTE ]

Was just going to post this. From the source code:

<iframe src="https://www.ebsg.net/oa/mywebATM" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="850" id="signup"></iframe>

[/ QUOTE ]

No one seems interested in this huh? If you visit www.ebsg.net, it says "Copyright © 2001-2007 EBSG, a Opus Financials company. All right reserved."

and if you google opus financials, you get:

http://www.oncaldera.com/

clicking on "contact" you get:

Opus Financials
3753 Howard Hughes Pkwy, Suite 200
Las Vegas, NV 89109-0952

818-442-6000 PHONE
818-994-1440 FAX

huh.

you can read more about their products here:

https://www.ebsg.net/merchants.shtml
Old 02-05-2007, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone else tried to sign up for mywebatm and been told that there account could not be verified after filling out the first page? If so, did you speak with them? email them? what happened?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, me too.

They tell you to call to get it straightened out, but don't bother. They won't take your call without a card number.

I emailed and was told someone would contact me today to talk about it. Nothing yet. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a MAC thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

I think it might be a living off the grid thing. In other's cases it might be bum data on the credit report, like a misspelled name or transposed digit that causes it not to be found with the data they enter.

Just a guess. Still annoying.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:04 PM

I signed up for this yesterday, now I'm waiting for the small verification deposit to show up.

Curiously, I show a small (under $1.00) WITHDRAWAL today via ACH from "Faxertise Inc" in NJ, have no idea who that is...when I Googled that company name I got some legal news hits that they've been sued for sending out unsolicited faxes. Might be unrelated, curious that withdrawal would show up today...little worried. Google stuff says they're in Westlake Village, CA, but I found at least one link with an address in NJ. Mentioning that in case anyone else says "hey, I signed up and voila, had the same thing from Faxertise on my account."

Anyway, an FYI about signing up with MyWebATM and it not going through - that happened to me too. I answered the questions about my credit report correctly and nothing, blank page. So I went through and entered it again, gave the exact same answers, and it went through fine the second time. Maybe just jammed with people signing up.

More later when I have more to say...
Old 02-05-2007, 10:55 PM

Good evening Two Plus Twoers,

I don't blame you for being concerned with providing your personal information to a payment processor. The reason they require this information is to pull your credit information in order to verify your identity. For those that used NETeller, you may remember that NETeller asked a series of questions that you had to verify. This information was pulled from your credit report with the same type of information requested by MyWebATM.

We realize the frustration and uncertainties you've had over the past month, and we're more committed than ever to addressing those concerns. Full Tilt Poker took the time to find a company that is reliable, secure and committed to the long haul. MyWebATM is prepared to service all our players, not just those from select countries.

It's natural to be cautious with your personal account information, but MyWebATM only requires the information for purposes of identity verification. MyWebATM, just like other major payment processors, mitigates exposure to fraud and identity theft by using an identity verification algorithm based on credit history.

Full Tilt Poker has worked hard to find payment processors that will return your poker playing experience to normal. For specific inquiries regarding how to use MyWebATM to fund your Full Tilt Poker account, please email Support@FullTiltPoker.com or call our deposit assistance support line at 1-888-TILT-PAY (1-888-845-8729). Please bear in mind that Tilt Pay Support representatives are only equipped to deal with deposit related inquiries and are unable to assist with general support inquiries.

FTPSean
Old 02-05-2007, 11:05 PM

I signed up no problem yesterday. Now just waiting for y 2 little deposits. It said should take 2-3 busniess days.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:14 PM

For those that need access to FullTilt money as soon as possible:

[ QUOTE ]
To fill everyone in, we plan to have withdrawals available through MyWebATM by Thursday. Could be sooner, could be a few days later.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would seem that for the price of ~$16 you can have access to your FullTilt money sometime early next week. This is based on the assumption that it will take a few days for the transfer to go through to MyWebATM and then to your actual bank account.

To deposit the minimum amount at MyWebATM it will cost about $12. Then to make the transfer of your FT money back to your bank account -that will be another $4.

The ATM card won't arrive until around 10-15 business days, so the bank transfer would be the fastest method. (express shipping of the card will still take about 8 days)
Old 02-06-2007, 10:36 PM

The verification deposit showed up today, now I'm just waiting for them to fund my account with my initial deposit. So far so good.

I agree with what FTPSean said about the information requested - it's standard in any business environment with considerable exposure/risk to the company to do that type of verification these days. Fill out pretty much any loan request online (lending tree, etc) and you'll go through the same questions verifying you're who you say you are ased on your knowledge of stuff on your credit report.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:45 PM

the link from Full Tilt does NOT have you entering sensitive information securely. Even the most mickey mouse of websites that require this type of information transmit the data securely.