Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2007, 02:48 PM

Default Re: epassporte success stories

[ QUOTE ]
I just received my verification deposits. It took 11 business days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine took 7 business days - received today.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm going to start having FT send me checks. All these ewallets seem to suck right now. Click2pay does not get back to my emails, and their telephone customer service sucks... add in the fact that they have 10k of my money frozen = send me checks. As for the tracking, i'm just gonna suck it up and pay $35 to have UPS get it to me in 2-3 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

unfortunately FT has said this is not an option at the moment, they wont say if it will become an option again in the future, but for now your stuck waiting 25-35 days for your paper check.

the whole epassporte thing kinda sucks, but its manageable. the trick is to pay the 35bucks and get the visa card and cash out by atm, because this way YOU have control over the speed of your cashouts (600 per day max with 'select') whereas with bank transfers they say 7 business days, but it can be 7 business months for all we know.
Old 02-05-2007, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In my experience, epass sucks. At fulltilt's suggestion, I switched my preferred payment processor to epass (priot to my current one of click2pay). I immediately withdrew about 5k (which was sent to epass). Much to my dismay, I discovered that I couldn't only withdraw $300 per 24 hours, at a fee of $2 per withdrawal. So, it taking me weeks (literally) to get the money off, and i've already paid like $26 in fees.

Back in the good ol' days of Neteller, I could withdraw LARGE sums of money immediately - w/o a fee whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf, is this true? is there no way to increase this?
Old 02-05-2007, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In my experience, epass sucks. At fulltilt's suggestion, I switched my preferred payment processor to epass (priot to my current one of click2pay). I immediately withdrew about 5k (which was sent to epass). Much to my dismay, I discovered that I couldn't only withdraw $300 per 24 hours, at a fee of $2 per withdrawal. So, it taking me weeks (literally) to get the money off, and i've already paid like $26 in fees.

Back in the good ol' days of Neteller, I could withdraw LARGE sums of money immediately - w/o a fee whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf, is this true? is there no way to increase this?

[/ QUOTE ]

for a 5$ one-time fee, you can up yr daily w/d from ATM to 600$.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:01 PM

How long does it take to get the atm card in the mail?
Old 02-05-2007, 05:02 PM

So, I just got my bank account verified with epass today. Am I going to be able to withdraw funds on UltimateBet?? At the cashier window it is not an option with epass. Will it eventually?? I've heard someone say that you must first deposit in order to withdraw with epass.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, I just got my bank account verified with epass today. Am I going to be able to withdraw funds on UltimateBet?? At the cashier window it is not an option with epass. Will it eventually?? I've heard someone say that you must first deposit in order to withdraw with epass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure about UB. For stars I need to make a depo with Epass to be able to withdraw. I plan on loading the acct, depo'ing on stars, and then withdrawing and returning funds to my bank account. This will allow me to withdraw and move my bankroll from site to site.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Epass is not an option at this time, supposedly they're working on it. I don't see how it can be that [censored] hard when all the other sites do it.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I received my micro deposits and loaded with a bank account. The money has left my bank account as of Feb. 2, but has yet to show up in my Epassporte account. Does it normally take a week to 10 days or so for it to leave your bank and show up in your Epassporte account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats my understanding. The initial process is time consuming, but theoretically once you are set up you should be able to move money from site to site just as in the past.

[/ QUOTE ]

Although from what I've read there will still be time lags of 24-48 hours for money to get from a poker site into epassporte (i.e., when you cash out of a poker site).
Old 02-05-2007, 06:00 PM

Hi i successfullly got money from my bank account into epassporte and later had that same amount eftd back into my account. The whole process took forever. I was never able to contact epassporte support about anything. I felt very unsecure using them. Their fees are absurd and they fact that they are unreachable via support is very disconcerting. This coupled with the fact that they have such a terrible record on the bbb website has caused me to stop using them. I play at stars so I have just been getting paper checks instead, at ftp i see no other options really.