Default Re: This is some messed up [censored]

[ QUOTE ]
stories like this make me hate black people more than i already do

yes it's unfair but whatever

[/ QUOTE ]

Notified Moderator

Vava

** Already had been done **

Wtf is going on here.... Its okay to make comments about this but not jewish/chinese/etc etc ...

Double standards on this site suck... And this is not the first time this has happened...
Old 02-05-2007, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Notified Moderator

Vava

Wtf is going on here.... Its okay to make comments about this but not jewish/chinese/etc etc ...

Double standards on this site suck... And this is not the first time this has happened...

[/ QUOTE ]

Its true..

Unfortunately...
Old 02-05-2007, 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And if the killers were white and victims black we would have probably heard this on the news a while ago, but since the white people are victims here we barely hear anything about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

The exact opposite of this statement is actually the truth.

Thanks for trying.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, and we all know that this story is all over the news right? Im sure u heard this story before u read this forum, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not the point. It's still a relatively new story that is local to Knoxville. I live in Michigan, and not too many stories about murders in Tennessee make it up here in a hurry. If a national news outlet picked this up, it would take off, I'm almost positive of that.

Also, the tone of kyleb and thremp in this thread is disconcerting. I can't tell if they are kidding or not, but if they aren't, the mods should do something to curtail what they are saying. The main point of the crime should not be that the victims were white and the perpetrators were black; it should be that this crime was fantastically gruesome and violent, and that every effort should be made to bring the alleged perpetrators to justice.

"OMG no [censored] the murderers were black. Everybody knows that black people are maniacs, completely out of control and high on crack or drunk all the time. I hate them even more than before now. slavery > hanging." Stuff like this shouldn't fly here or anywhere. Focus the discussion on the brutality of the crime, not the race of the people involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Isn't the 23 hour/day isolation already in place in a Supermax?

I think either death penalty or life in fed prison w/o parole is actually about the same. If convicted of rape and murder, the judge is basically sentencing these guys to years of being raped and beaten constantly, with a high chance of getting HIV or getting killed. And if they survive until they're old, they die early in a prison hospital with substandard medical treatment. American justice served?
Old 02-05-2007, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And if the killers were white and victims black we would have probably heard this on the news a while ago, but since the white people are victims here we barely hear anything about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

The exact opposite of this statement is actually the truth.

Thanks for trying.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, and we all know that this story is all over the news right? Im sure u heard this story before u read this forum, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not the point. It's still a relatively new story that is local to Knoxville. I live in Michigan, and not too many stories about murders in Tennessee make it up here in a hurry. If a national news outlet picked this up, it would take off, I'm almost positive of that.

Also, the tone of kyleb and thremp in this thread is disconcerting. I can't tell if they are kidding or not, but if they aren't, the mods should do something to curtail what they are saying. The main point of the crime should not be that the victims were white and the perpetrators were black; it should be that this crime was fantastically gruesome and violent, and that every effort should be made to bring the alleged perpetrators to justice.

"OMG no [censored] the murderers were black. Everybody knows that black people are maniacs, completely out of control and high on crack or drunk all the time. I hate them even more than before now. slavery > hanging." Stuff like this shouldn't fly here or anywhere. Focus the discussion on the brutality of the crime, not the race of the people involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Isn't the 23 hour/day isolation already in place in a Supermax?

I think either death penalty or life in fed prison w/o parole is actually about the same. If convicted of rape and murder, the judge is basically sentencing these guys to years of being raped and beaten constantly, with a high chance of getting HIV or getting killed. And if they survive until they're old, they die early in a prison hospital with substandard medical treatment. American justice served?

[/ QUOTE ]

the notion that if u commit a double murder and get sentenced to life in prison that you will then be raped over and over again is silly.

People watch way to much OZ...for your average drug dealer, white collar criminal etc is prison really harsh..yes

For a serial rapist or murder is it that bad...no.
You can get high, jerk off, maybe bang some skinny dudes ass, hang out all day, workout, chit chat, make friends, etc etc.

The Supermax prisons are the way to go.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Notified Moderator

Vava

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha. I get it now. You're black.
Old 02-05-2007, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All - in the spirit of black history month, please keep the blatant race baiting comments out of this thread, or else it will be locked and offenders banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's mighty white of ya
Old 02-07-2007, 04:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
We complicate ourselves too much. Let us bring back hangings. Sometimes old fashioned is the best way.

[/ QUOTE ]

problem is certain states *cough* Illinois *cough* had about a 60% success rate at convicting the right guy for death penalty crimes. If our criminal justice system was actually good at identifying the guilty and convicting them, I'd be all for more hangings.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sure why not, i hate everyone for illogical reasons

[/ QUOTE ]

I've discovered my hatred of Bears/Cubs/Sox fans is actually a carry over from Northern Illinois immigration issues in the late 19th century/ early 20th century. I think that makes my hate logical. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2007, 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Notified Moderator

Vava

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

unfortunately, race relations in the US still suck post the Civil Rights Era. Non-blacks have hated for a long time. As a logical response, black culture has embraced everything that isn't white. Instead of coming together, the groups get further and further apart. To not say I view a group of black youths hanging out together as more dangerous than white youths would be a lie, and I'd like to think I'm one of the more tolerant people around. It's sad. I read as much as I can on the subject because racial hatred rates right up there with the attack on freedoms and the pursuit of happiness in the biggest issues facing the US today IMO.

It's weird how separated the enclaves of people are. During my little vacation, there were many african-americans that thought there were just as many african-americans in the US as whites. On the other hand, my mother didn't see an african-american until she was in her teens. With that kind of separation, a we-they phenomenom is inevitable.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the notion that if u commit a double murder and get sentenced to life in prison that you will then be raped over and over again is silly.

People watch way to much OZ...for your average drug dealer, white collar criminal etc is prison really harsh..yes

For a serial rapist or murder is it that bad...no.
You can get high, jerk off, maybe bang some skinny dudes ass, hang out all day, workout, chit chat, make friends, etc etc.

The Supermax prisons are the way to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

correct, but black dudes that do this will not survive
an Aryan will take them out
I say 2 years tops
Closed Thread