Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2007, 07:23 PM

Default What should I have done?

Pot limit Omaha .05/.10 at FullTilt

I had stacked Villain (BB in this hand) during the last round when he pushed AA and I had the nut flush and the nut low. He's been pushing almost every hand since and either picking up the pot uncontested or getting very lucky and catching miracle cards to win.

9 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
Hero: $11
UTG+1: $2.70
MP1: $1.55
MP2: $4.10
MP3: $2.35
CO: $1.55
Button: $6.15
SB: $16.45
BB: $6.15

Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is UTG with 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Hero calls, 6 folds, SB calls, BB checks.

Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($0.3, 3 players)
SB bets $0.30, BB raises to $1.20

With 12 outs, should I push here with the SB yet to act or wait and try to catch the villain in a better spot later since I’ll have position on him every hand? I like the idea of pushing here being the fact that worst-case scenario I'm a 2:1 dog and if I push SB will probably fold and with the hands the Villain has been pushing, I’m probably not in that bad of shape. I’m just not sure if that’s the right move. SB has been playing pretty tight, and he has me covered, so if he pushes back, I’m certainly well behind in the hand and I don’t like playing for my whole stack as a 2:1 dog

What should I do in this spot, so I'll have more of a clue next time it comes up?

Thanks,

Slob
Old 02-04-2007, 07:45 PM

Default Re: What should I have done?

just call. chances of both the bettor and raiser folding is somewhere in the neighborhood of zero.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:58 AM

Default Re: What should I have done?

call is looking pretty good to me