Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2007, 08:49 AM

Default Re: PayPal for Full Tilt swap with Stoxtrader

[ QUOTE ]
I wanted his name on Tilt bc I thought that Full Tilt would tell you which player transfered you money, but it only says "player sent..." That really makes no sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering how many player accounts have been shut down due to transactions from players with 6 degrees of separation to a questionable event, it makes more sense than you might want to think [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2007, 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Me and Stox have agreed to do a transfer. I give PayPal and he gives Full Tilt. Can anyone confirm that I am in fact dealing with Stox and not a scammer. We have discussed the tranfer on 2+2 PMs and via email. With everyone getting scammed, I just want to double check and make sure it's legit. Better safe than sorry. When I say help, I mean can you contact him outside of 2+2 and ask if he has heard of me and knows about the transfer. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious.... why not cashout via check? Did you need the money right away, or is FT having payout probs?
Old 02-04-2007, 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Just curious.... why not cashout via check? Did you need the money right away, or is FT having payout probs?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure it was the other way around... this was the part that clued me in:

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone wants to get money on Full Tilt and can trade PayPal,

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 02-04-2007, 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Me and Stox have agreed to do a transfer. I give PayPal and he gives Full Tilt. Can anyone confirm that I am in fact dealing with Stox and not a scammer. We have discussed the tranfer on 2+2 PMs and via email. With everyone getting scammed, I just want to double check and make sure it's legit. Better safe than sorry. When I say help, I mean can you contact him outside of 2+2 and ask if he has heard of me and knows about the transfer. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just get his phone number and call him and see if it's the same sounding voice as on his videos [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
Old 02-04-2007, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I already exchanged with him on Full Tilt. Everything went smoothly. If anyone wants to get money on Full Tilt and can trade PayPal, I highly recommend Stox. Very fast. I ended up doing alot less than I wanted due to the 2.9% juice that PayPal charges (gonna use Epassporte instead).

I wanted his name on Tilt bc I thought that Full Tilt would tell you which player transfered you money, but it only says "player sent..." That really makes no sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Paypal transfers are free unless you have a premier account, or are funding your account with a credit card.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I already exchanged with him on Full Tilt. Everything went smoothly. If anyone wants to get money on Full Tilt and can trade PayPal, I highly recommend Stox. Very fast. I ended up doing alot less than I wanted due to the 2.9% juice that PayPal charges (gonna use Epassporte instead).

[/ QUOTE ]

Paypal transfers are free unless you have a premier account, or are funding your account with a credit card.

[/ QUOTE ]

no
Old 02-04-2007, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

please let me know how to get free transfers.
Old 02-04-2007, 04:44 PM

These free transfers are capped at $500 a month.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Contact him through his web site here
Old 02-05-2007, 01:08 AM

if you still haven't got a hold of him i can trasnfer you 200-400 on full tilt if you load my paypal.

pm me. it's not a big deal to me either way as long as my bodog and doyles checks arive in a timely manner.