[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
YAAAAAAAAAAAY $600 DEPOSIT BONUS!!

[/ QUOTE ]

NVM...I see it now

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't, where is it?!

[/ QUOTE ]

When you make your first-ever deposit at Full Tilt Poker using your MyWebATM account, you'll also get to take advantage of the industry's most generous Deposit Bonus. Make your first deposit for as little as $50 and we'll match it 100%, up to $600.

From that ^^ I read that it is only for your first deposit at FTP, not first deposit with my webatm
Old 02-03-2007, 02:32 PM

Default Re: MyWebATM on Full Tilt?

I suck at editing, but...

it says first ever deposit USING mywebatm, meaning the first deposit with mywebatm...OBV
Old 02-03-2007, 02:35 PM

actually, I don't know...you might be right.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:48 PM

i'm sure it's just the signup....they wouldn't wanna do anything like give incentives to people to deposit and maybe boost their traffic a little bit
Old 02-03-2007, 02:52 PM

Default HOW long this is going to last-

This card cannot last long for online gambling. Some how the state of CA and federal law are involved here. I am not a lawyer bu it does not look good long term. Be careful!!

JAque

Terms

This Agreement shall be governed by applicable federal law, and the rules and regulations. To the extent federal law is not applicable, the laws of the State of California shall govern this Agreement. In the event of any conflict between the provisions of this Agreement and any applicable law or regulation, this Agreement shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary to comply with such law or regulation. We may waive any of the provisions or conditions of this Agreement, but any such waiver shall be effective only on that occasion and shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of the waived term on any other occasion.

Section 14: CONSENT TO JURISDICTION

You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Van Nuys, California in all controversies arising out of or in connection with your use of the Card and this Agreement.
Old 02-03-2007, 03:43 PM

Default Re: HOW long this is going to last-

To me this is an absolute no go! Anyone else waiting for another site to endorse this? Why wouldnt every site be all over this? How can this have any connection to the USA whatsoever let alone right there is the TOC? My god everyday this looks worse thank god I had nothing in neteller and all my moneys is in Stars (as much as I hate there rigged bs) and bodog [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2007, 05:06 PM

Yeah, I got my money out of NETeller, but now its in FTP, and frankly, I don't feel all that much better right now.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:57 PM

BUMP

I hope this payment system is going to work for U.S. players
Old 02-04-2007, 12:12 AM

Considering that the setup fees are low (compared to Epassporte's $35 card fee) I went ahead and signed up for MywebATM immediately. Yes, I hate to give out the personal info, but I'm sure I've given it to shadier outfits before.

But here is my point:

I want to have as many viable cashout options as possible available at all times, especially ones that facilitate cash withdrawals at ATMs as a "just in case" option.

If I didn't have a Neteller debit card, I'd still have a lot of money stuck there. But since I had the card, I started pulling the max $1K per day off of Neteller as soon as they stopped serving the US, and then going to 2 ATM's a day to get the cash. Luckily I didn't keep too much in there, and I got it all in time. Yes, it cost me about $10 per $1000 in fees, but 1% isn't that bad a cost of doing business.

Now, rather than keep money in an e-wallet (I used to keep about $10K in Neteller), I'm looking at them as money transferers only. When one transaction clears I'll initiate another. I only look to pull a couple thousand a week offline normally, so if I have 2 or 3 viable e-wallet options (epassporte, mywebATM, youteller?) it will be easy to do this with minimal transaction risk at any point.

Does it suck that all these e-wallets are now charging fees we didn't have to pay with Neteller? Yes. Will the sites pick up the fees? Maybe, maybe not. Are the fees going to be too steep for the casual player that puts in $100 at a time? Yes. But for anyone that plays high enough to make all their transfers at least $1K at a time - quit bitching about the fees. It's a business expense and yes, you can deduct it from your Schedule C profit if you file as a professional.

And for those of you that are shying away from the new options being presented - don't cry to me that it takes a month to get a check. I'll be to busy spending the cash that I withdrew from my epassporte and mywebatm accounts 72 hours after requesting the withdrawals.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:18 AM

Where is mywebatm based out of? I HEARD IT WAS AMERICAN? How is that possible? Where is Epassporte based out of?