Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2007, 10:41 AM

Default Re: Thank You

[ QUOTE ]
Anyways, I completely understand that you were nervous about sending strangers 8.5K. Who wouldn't be. But to go back and forth between me,WDCM,Mythra and who knows how many else and then saying we were not that kind hearted for making money really pisses me off. You coulda at least done 300 bucks with one of us if trust was an issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

just to clarify that Suzy DID NOT go back and forth with me.

i saw her post where she asked to be PMd about a transfer and that she was in Commerce at the time. i PMd her telling her that i could do a transfer for her and she responded that she wanted someone at Commerce to do the transfer.
i PMd her back saying that i misunderstood her post and that i thought she wanted the "normal" transfer done - that was the height of our "back and forth" communiques.

im not claiming to be a saint, im also not gonna claim that Suzy(and others) making similar posts in this thread are/were wrong. if it was me needing to transfer my money to a complete stranger, im not sure if i could have went through with it at the time.

now that all that is said.....lets all kiss and make up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2007, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyways, I completely understand that you were nervous about sending strangers 8.5K. Who wouldn't be. But to go back and forth between me,WDCM,Mythra and who knows how many else and then saying we were not that kind hearted for making money really pisses me off. You coulda at least done 300 bucks with one of us if trust was an issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

just to clarify that Suzy DID NOT go back and forth with me.

i saw her post where she asked to be PMd about a transfer and that she was in Commerce at the time. i PMd her telling her that i could do a transfer for her and she responded that she wanted someone at Commerce to do the transfer.
i PMd her back saying that i misunderstood her post and that i thought she wanted the "normal" transfer done - that was the height of our "back and forth" communiques.

im not claiming to be a saint, im also not gonna claim that Suzy(and others) making similar posts in this thread are/were wrong. if it was me needing to transfer my money to a complete stranger, im not sure if i could have went through with it at the time.

now that all that is said.....lets all kiss and make up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

At first glance, it sounded like you were also irritated by suzy backing out of some deal. After reading your explanationa and re-reading your orig post, that was not the case. Sorry for throwing you into the mix.

I am no saint. At the beginning, I was prepared to the the first transfer for 10 bucks because I thought it was simple and would take 2 min. By the time it got crazy,yes I was thinking about making money. I would not have done it without making any money. I am sure that there are some people who would help out for free if they were in a position to do so , but not many. The strange thing is, and I'm sure GD,Direct X ,Mythra,Lawrence,WDCM etc would all agree, there was a great "thrill" and "pride" when the transactions were completed and the US people were thanking us. It really did make me (us?) feel good. Who doesn't like feeling aprreciated?

Suzy, I am sure you are a nice person. A little indecisive [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], but nice. You sounded like a nice person on AIM. Did you find it funny when, after the 3rd "backout", I said something to the effect of "are you female? " you said "yes" and I said "oh that explains it" or " I figured" . Anyways it's all water under the bridge. Truce?
If you're still irritated at me, this might make you feel better. I got 10K stuck in NT bc the acct is under investigation bc I made a transfer for someone who apparently scammed someone else. So i may have lost about 9 times more than I made. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2007, 11:26 AM

Well, she was just asking around. Had contact with me too, but no fooling around. I guess if I had to trust strangers with almost 10k dollars, I would ask around too.

Yes, small money was made. But not compared to the big hassle of closed acoounts. And yes,the rest of the world can use neteller accounts just like we always had, and I use it a lot. Allthough I no longer have my bankroll sitting there, I really hope they will un-freeze it.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:09 PM

All of you that helped with the transfers are a class act. I tip my hat to all of you. I'm also amazed that you all helped your fellow 2+2's for such a small fee - a true testament to the fact you were more concerned with helping us than turning a profit! You all could have clearly charged a higher fee and made much more profit.

I'd like to again thank Green Devil for her help....and also thanks for sharing your picture(you're beautiful!).

Thank you all!

Al