Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2007, 10:11 PM

Default Re: Who still has money in Neteller?

well, it's time i quit sulking by myself about what might of been. we can't take back that 3k deposit to bodog we should of made just hours before all hell broke lose. or that 2k check you had been meaning to cash out since December for a big screen.

no, the past is the past. and i am here to say i too have a problem. 6k and the girlfriend 2k just sitting... wanting and waiting to come home. being held hostage by the these sports/wire acting PIRATES i thought were my friends (neteller)

if anyone has one of those days, you can PM me cause I'm hear to help and to be helped.

to quote the great Michael Scott....

Grief Counseling Session

" I lost Ed truck (neteller). And it feels like somebody took my heart and dropped it into a bucket of boiling tears. At the same time somebody else is hitting my soul in the crouch with a frozrn sledgehammer. And then a third guy walks in and starts punching me in the grief bone and I'm crying and nobody can hear me because I'm terribly, terribly, terribly, alone."

ty, EZ
ps. sorry to hear that strassa2, i enjoy watching you play and the fact that some big pros have loot tied up makes me think neteller will surive and pay and still turn a profit in the future from the many fish and pros in europe.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:15 PM

3.1k in pending eft's on neteller...
Old 02-02-2007, 10:17 PM

keep the Pm's coming. i'll respond as soon as I can. it's good to talk about it and let it out. this is helping me as much as you.

ez
Old 02-02-2007, 11:04 PM

Question: I have half my money pending (EFT), and the other half still in neteller. I imagine some of you are in a similar situation. Is there any reason to cancel the pending EFT? I know either way I'm going to have to wait, but is it "safer" (haha) in neteller than in limbo?
Old 02-02-2007, 11:12 PM

Default Re: Who still has money in Neteller?/Sklansky is stuck too!!

I am stiffed for $490. HEY DAVE, HOW MUCH DID THEY GET YOU FOR?
Old 02-02-2007, 11:15 PM

8500. misery loves company.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:20 AM

Im only in the NeTeller lottery for $4K but have a aquantance whos in for over $700K.

-"ta ta ta ta ta, Hes lovin it"
Old 02-03-2007, 12:24 AM

$27k. I'm not sure how stupid to feel about it as I had a friend in Japan just in the process of certifying his account for a p2p. :/

Anyways, this pretty much limits my poker roll enough that I'll probably be going back to (med) school instead of moving to Buenos Aires. Good times.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:35 AM

I strongly object to the recent law you passed prohibiting money transfers to online gaming sites. I also object to how you did it, by combining this law with a port security bill. Please take immediate steps to repeal the online gaming law, and stop combining unrelated bills. I look forward to hearing that you have submitted a bill to repeal the online gaming prohibition.

My personal comment to you:

To: The Honorable Your state senators

From: (your name), A voting citizen of the United States of America

Re: New Unlawful Internet Gambling Funding Prohibition Bills.

As a active voting citizen of the United States of America, and a supporter of freedom on the Internet, I encourage you, my representative, to attempt change in reference to new acts/bills that were recently signed. I would like to see gambling on the internet REGULATED instead of outlawing, banning, or permiting me from Gambling on the internet.
I believe this is a freedom of choice for me whether I wish to partake in this form of entertainment, and I do so at my own risk.
I am an adult who is capable of making adult decisions regarding my choices in entertainment. I do not appreciate the United States government violating my privacy and my right to do as I choose in my own house.
I do appreciate the laws passed in an attempt to protect me, but i would like it to not take away my rights or freedoms in the process.

Online gaming can be a regulated revenue source for the United States Government,through a permit, licensing, or taxing program as has been done in the past with alcohol and tobacco.
I believe that online gaming does and can serve as a larger,legitimate "at home occupation" for many people through the affiliate programs that are presently offered.
In fact, many US jobs in advertising, publications and the affiliate industry - people who pay taxes and vote, will be lost now that this legislation is passed.

I encourage you, whom I have voted into office to take the time to find ways to regulate online gaming in this country so as to be fair and beneficial for both the United States Government and the people who wish to enjoy of this form of entertainment.
It is important to me that I vote for those who are interested in safeguarding my personal freedoms and that I elect representatives that I feel will best represent my intrests in the House and Senate.

Sincerely,
(your name)

this is a letter i have been sending to my senators in maine i dont know if it will help but it is better than doing nothing jut thought i would pass it on thanks for lisiting http://action.downsizedc.org/wyc.php?cid=57
Old 02-03-2007, 01:37 AM

5k ):