Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2007, 07:21 PM

Default Re: Thank You

[ QUOTE ]
all i am saying is that they made a nice chunk of money for very little work. do i regret trying to save 8% of my money in neteller, yes, you win.

[/ QUOTE ]
.. and my neteller is now permanently closed.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:21 PM

oh, and myrtha, your first offer was very reasonable, yes. and you emailed and said we would get it done that night. you never emailed me back. i wrote you back the next day. your offer went from 30 dollars to about 500 dollars not including neteller fee. not saying i blame you, but that's how it went.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:24 PM

would you really want to use neteller again anyway?
Old 02-02-2007, 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh, and myrtha, your first offer was very reasonable, yes. and you emailed and said we would get it done that night. you never emailed me back. i wrote you back the next day. your offer went from 30 dollars to about 500 dollars not including neteller fee. not saying i blame you, but that's how it went.

[/ QUOTE ]
That is false..
I clearly remember offering you a lower-than-a-standard rate. It was something like $180 for your 4 digit bankroll, I think it was something like 7% when people were doing it for 10%.
No one was going to do it for you for $30-$50.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
would you really want to use neteller again anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, because I still had some pending EFT's and I use neteller for playing on Party.

Look, I truly wish you get your money back, but you are clearly bitter.. so let's not bring that into this thread where people are thanking others.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:28 PM

Thanks for all the help espeically
ursine cotcher 11,500
van strumer 8,000 (my friend also did 8)
green devil 5,000
derilix- more than all of them combined

I just wish I wasnt a retard and had done FT and UB transfers also.I just figured I would be able to get the rest of my money into stars in the next few days.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:42 PM

not that it matters, but i know FOR SURE, i just looked at the pm, that your initial offer was 30 dollars. i was shocked it was so low. then, the next day, it was the standard rate at the time, 7%, plus transfer fees, which for 8500 is about 550 plus fees.
it really doesnt matter. just wish we would have done it before you upped the price dramatically. hell, i wish i would have done it at 7%.
my initial post was just stating that yes, people were helped and that's great, but people act like it was all out of the kindness of their hearts and profitting didnt matter.
i have no hard feelings toward anyone.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:46 PM

thank you everyone. especially van strummer for doing mine. the check from stars has been cashed and it has been a wonderful run for the past couple years. i am done with online poker
Old 02-02-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
all i am saying is that they made a nice chunk of money for very little work. do i regret trying to save 8% of my money in neteller, yes, you win.

[/ QUOTE ]
.. and my neteller is now permanently closed.

[/ QUOTE ]
ditto
Old 02-02-2007, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not that it matters, but i know FOR SURE, i just looked at the pm, that your initial offer was 30 dollars. i was shocked it was so low. then, the next day, it was the standard rate at the time, 7%, plus transfer fees, which for 8500 is about 550 plus fees.
it really doesnt matter. just wish we would have done it before you upped the price dramatically. hell, i wish i would have done it at 7%.
my initial post was just stating that yes, people were helped and that's great, but people act like it was all out of the kindness of their hearts and profitting didnt matter.
i have no hard feelings toward anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure you wanted to transfer something like $2000ish first, and I was doing transfers for $30-$50 on the first day. Couple days later, people are charging 10%+ because neteller started shutting people down. Do you really expect someone to keep their rate at $30-$50 when the market price is way more? Econ 101 here.. I still charged you lower than the standard rate , and you send me a pm saying, "no thank you".

We could've scammed everyone and steal a huge figure if we were after the money. Most of us provided excellent support thru AIM, sometimes waited 3-4 hours for a transfer to go through fighting sleep. Happy customers (?) paid what they were willing to pay and they are thankful.. that's all there is to it.