Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Cum in her mouth/tits?
yes 435 94.36%
no 26 5.64%
Voters: 461. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2007, 03:19 PM

Default Re: Who wins in a fight?

[ QUOTE ]

This crazy muscular bitch would kick my ass into next week.

-Al (6', 175, in pretty good shape)

[/ QUOTE ]

can we get a chromosome check?
Old 02-02-2007, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
rofl, please. The AVERAGE man is better equipped physically for combat than the BEST female athlete probably with the exception of female boxers or other combat-like sports.

If I were so inclined, I'd crush her.

However, if challenged to a tennis match, she'd crush me playing lefty. I'll give credit where it's due.

[/ QUOTE ]

By your logic, would an average female US Marine "always" lose to an average male in a fight? I highly doubt it. I'd say almost always the female marine would win, and she doesn't have to be one of the "best" in the world.

I think Serena wins against most young men. You guys are giving too much creedance to a woman's supposed inability to "take a punch". If her life depended on it I doubt Serena would give up after one hit. Constant exercise + lots of muscle = Serena wins.
Old 02-02-2007, 04:42 PM

nothing re-enforces my confidence that i am smarter than the vast majority of the population more than OOT who wins in a fight threads.

an average 25 year old man (serena is 25) would beat the [censored] out of serena. first of all, she isnt 6'0", 170. she is 5'8" about 150 with about 25% body fat.

i bet if the OP were "how much can serena bench?" there would be several responses of over 300lbs and a median consensus of about 225. and if those figures seem about right to you, you are an idiot.
Old 02-02-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i bet if the OP were "how much can serena bench?" there would be several responses of over 300lbs and a median consensus of about 225. and if those figures seem about right to you, you are an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 02-02-2007, 05:04 PM

this is like finding a really tough looking female lion and then asking how many healthy male lions she could take.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:08 PM

Marines are specially trained to fight, so I'd guess a female marine would defeat most untrained guys.

Serena isn't trained to fight and most guys have a considerable size advantage on her. Therefore Serena gets pwnt.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Marines are specially trained to fight, so I'd guess a female marine would defeat most untrained guys.

Serena isn't trained to fight and most guys have a considerable size advantage on her. Therefore Serena gets pwnt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I suspect most female marines would suck at hand to hand combat. How much training do you think they get in that area?
Old 02-02-2007, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think she beats me down. I'm sure with the steroids she has more testosterone than me.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahaaha

[ QUOTE ]
Al, she puts you down quick-like. Sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] damnit

-Al
Old 02-02-2007, 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
rofl, please. The AVERAGE man is better equipped physically for combat than the BEST female athlete probably with the exception of female boxers or other combat-like sports.

If I were so inclined, I'd crush her.

However, if challenged to a tennis match, she'd crush me playing lefty. I'll give credit where it's due.

[/ QUOTE ]

By your logic, would an average female US Marine "always" lose to an average male in a fight? I highly doubt it. I'd say almost always the female marine would win, and she doesn't have to be one of the "best" in the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL i think most would spank a female marine too, ya id get pwned in a marksman competition but when it comes to fighting i dont think you realize how big the gap is b/t males and females.

Its basically like saying could you beat up a 15 year old who was a black belt, hell yes my physical dominance would overwhelm any learned skills.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:41 PM

Did anyone see when Johnny Knoxville fought a female boxer? I mean he probably wasn't trying that hard and it's boxing, not a street fight...but he got pwned so badly I don't think it really matters.