Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 01:52 AM

Default Re: Neteller. There might be a way.

Not the we know something noone else does but we will talk about in secret code never mentioning it because it is top secret and we are smarter than everyone else so we will keep code talking to make ourselves think we are so cool thread... <-- like my sentence stucture.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:03 AM

Nice try, GD. I don't think people recognize you as one of the P2P pioneers. If I had more than 7 bucks in NT, I'd probably put my faith in you.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:07 AM

Happy birthday Green Devil.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:12 AM

Dude, what I was thinking about was to "move" somebody to my place, rent him a room. I could easily arrange an utility bill in his/her name , send a scan of every document Neteller requires and then, after that, move the money to a poker account.

The reason why I did not wanted to post this was, first because Neteller might read it and take extra precautions against this been done and secondly because this will give ideas to every scammer reading this forum and soon there will be dozens of people making the same offer. People you have no idea if you can trust. I have moved over 150K from neteller to stars from saturday to monday and that implies that the risk of having your money scammed was less than with a total stranger.
And I was planning in asking 10%, which is not that much higher than what people have been paying for lately and even much cheaper in some cases.

There, now it's not possible to do this anymore. Happy?
Old 02-02-2007, 02:13 AM

Jesus christ, 10%?

The value of NETeller money is only declining. I bet if you did this and charged 30% that you'd get takers.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus christ, 10%?

The value of NETeller money is only declining. I bet if you did this and charged 30% that you'd get takers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes well, I have allways been an idiot in money matters and I also like to sleep with my conscience (or however you spell that) in peace.

No doubt now that within the hour, this forum will be drowning with offers like this. People will have plenty of opportunity to pay 35% or more.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:17 AM

If I cant pay top dollar I dont want it!

But seriously, I would gladly pay 20% of my neteller balance to move in with you.

And happy birfday!!
Old 02-02-2007, 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, what I was thinking about was to "move" somebody to my place, rent him a room. I could easily arrange an utility bill in his/her name , send a scan of every document Neteller requires and then, after that, move the money to a poker account.

The reason why I did not wanted to post this was, first because Neteller might read it and take extra precautions against this been done and secondly because this will give ideas to every scammer reading this forum and soon there will be dozens of people making the same offer. People you have no idea if you can trust. I have moved over 150K from neteller to stars from saturday to monday and that implies that the risk of having your money scammed was less than with a total stranger.
And I was planning in asking 10%, which is not that much higher than what people have been paying for lately and even much cheaper in some cases.

There, now it's not possible to do this anymore. Happy?

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't understand how this will help someone withdraw from netteller. unless of course you live outside the US and then the original person changes the address of his netteller account to this new address. is this the method?

if this is the case then why couldn't someone just go to mexico or canada and rent some cheap ass aprtment then change their netteller address to that apartments?
Old 02-02-2007, 02:35 AM

Wow I had a ton of people tell me 10% was too much juice to do on xfers [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] ouch

I feel bad americans if i can help I will!
Old 02-02-2007, 02:36 AM

i don't understand how this will help someone withdraw from netteller. unless of course you live outside the US and then the original person changes the address of his netteller account to this new address. is this the method?

if this is the case then why couldn't someone just go to mexico or canada and rent some cheap ass aprtment then change their netteller address to that apartments?

Dude, you are 100% on the spot with both statements.

I live outside the US and the first thing I tell those that PM me (foor free) is that they can do this themselves. My offer was intended to those that cannot afford the luxury of moving abroad for a couple of months.
Closed Thread