Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 12:28 AM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

So Neteller contacted me about reopening my account with them, I was pretty surprised, sayin i had to send in utility bill and some form of ID, but they also said in the email "you can do p2p transfers with US citizens but the money cannot be put into a gaming site from there" So why is everyone sayin it is over.?? cant you still do it and have your money sent you via a different route???
Old 02-02-2007, 12:41 AM

but they also said in the email "you can do p2p transfers with US citizens but the money cannot be put into a gaming site from there"

they must not have changed there email yet
Old 02-02-2007, 12:45 AM

p2p will be completely disabled from all US customers, doesn't matter if your sister in Belize is desperate for the money for a medical operation.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:24 PM

Anyone non-US with a Party account want to help me out with a small and unusual transfer?

My friend has a Party account with a fake non-US address and no way to cash out (yes, I know, I know). There is $186.11 in the account. We figured someone with a non-US account could transfer $120 to me on Stars in exchange for his username and password. Then you can transfer his funds to your own account (all but $50 as per Party's rules). Then you could play NL or SNGs with the rest, continuing to transfer out amounts over $50 and playing until it is gone.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone non-US with a Party account want to help me out with a small and unusual transfer?

My friend has a Party account with a fake non-US address and no way to cash out (yes, I know, I know). There is $186.11 in the account. We figured someone with a non-US account could transfer $120 to me on Stars in exchange for his username and password. Then you can transfer his funds to your own account (all but $50 as per Party's rules). Then you could play NL or SNGs with the rest, continuing to transfer out amounts over $50 and playing until it is gone.

[/ QUOTE ]

why can't you cash out the last 50 bucks? And why can't you just transfer from his Party acct to say my Party acct and I transfer from my Stars to your?
Old 02-02-2007, 02:36 PM

i have 11,000 and change pending in neteller EFTs. can i get them cancelled and cashout through someone? pm me for offers please.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i have 11,000 and change pending in neteller EFTs. can i get them cancelled and cashout through someone? pm me for offers please.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Titanic sank.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why can't you cash out the last 50 bucks? And why can't you just transfer from his Party acct to say my Party acct and I transfer from my Stars to your?

[/ QUOTE ]

We can't play or do transfers at all from a US IP address, even if the account is non-US. And Party does not let you do a transfer that leaves less than $50 in the account.

Actually he is talking to a friend who is visiting overseas, and is going to let him play on the account for a while. I was going to delete the post, but we'll see how he does. Maybe he will win and then there will be more to transfer.

Edit: nevermind the guy lost it all, LOL.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:44 AM

I have 3 words for those of you who can not get there money out of NT due to all there crap! Class Action Lawsuit!
Sue for money owed + interest + lawyer fees and compensation due to stress and whatever else might be applicable.
Old 02-14-2007, 05:57 PM

Almost 2 weeks ago I attempted a peer to peer transfer with Wabby. After I transferred a significant amount of money into his account his account was shut down. Obviously I feared the worst and wrote this.

[ QUOTE ]
Wabby is claiming that his neteller has been shut down. Currently he owes me 2K. He assures that he will pay and I will definitely update if he does so. Everyone keep the risks of what you are doing in mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the last 2 weeks Wabby has been working every day to get his account reopened and he kept me in the loop on everything that was going on.

Today Wabby's account was reopened and Wabby promptly paid me! I can't tell you how much respect I have for how he handled the situation. He could have easily taken the money and ran.

Thank you Wabby!!!
Closed Thread