Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 02:58 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

Ok guys, I have been flooded with PMs by Americans looking for a solution to this.

My neteller is still closed, however I am currently working with my girlfriend and a friend of 27 years to try and facilitate transfers by means other than to gambling merchants. Other options may include bank drafts, or western union transfers. I WILL NOT be transferring by paypal as I do not endorse their policies. I am also open to other suggestions.

To conduct these transactions, we will be asking an all-inclusive 10% fee, as well as requiring scanned copies of identification from individuals I do not have an established relationship with.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Mick

Edit: Western union was a pipe dream, their fees are prohibitive. Looks like it's couriered bank drafts only unless anyone has other suggestions.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:01 PM

I will vouch for badger, smooth transfers multiple times.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:16 PM

However...

I have thought about it...and if given enough time... I'd be willing to do transfers via my debit card...

I mean I will be willing to deposit with my Debit Card on to Stars and withdraw straight from My Neteller to my bank account as long as the exchange rate is taken into consideration... However, this will be a longer process so I imagine that patience would be needed on both sides...

For example current exchange rate = £1 = $1.9684

Sites are converting at approx. £1 ~ $1.92 for deposits and I would imagine $2.01 for withdrawals...

So 4c on every £ converted.... $5000 will lose 1.9% in NT vig and..so it becomes $4705.... If you give up a "goodwill" fee of say $100 per $5k and then its costing 8% and will take 1-3 days...and you would end up with approx $4600

That would mean you relying on my accountability...and honesty... and taking evrything into consideration..

I'm sure there are much better deals out there...however, for those posters outside of the US, they would be mad to jeopardise their accounts so as to make a quick buck...

I would do larger transfers if all these terms were met...as I spoke to neteller earlier and they have no problem with the money being withdrawn...They have a problem with the trail of money being transferred and ending up on Pokersites

I just thought I would add my opinion...

Vava

**The maths may be off...but i'm popping out and trying to do this quickly...But you can see what I'm trying to illustrate**
Old 02-01-2007, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought the max was 20K in aweeks period? Please correct me if I am wrong as I have been only offering a 10k worth for the rest of the week because I have done almost 10K so far.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to bump this but the Email I got from PS was max limits are:

$10,000 per day
$20,000 per 7 days
$50,000 per 30 days

I don't want to offer to help someone above these limits and time frames and not be able to get them there money.

Am I missing something or do others just have higher limits?

Thanks in advance
Old 02-01-2007, 03:30 PM

I have a $591 debit on Neteller. I will transfer 591 on pokerstars, no vig.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I thought the max was 20K in aweeks period? Please correct me if I am wrong as I have been only offering a 10k worth for the rest of the week because I have done almost 10K so far.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

$10,000 per day
$20,000 per 7 days
$50,000 per 30 days

I don't want to offer to help someone above these limits and time frames and not be able to get them there money.

Thanks in advance

[/ QUOTE ]

Some others have $20k/ day, $40k/day, and I believe a few individuals had $100k/day limits at Stars.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:53 PM

Just wanted to pass on some information. Take it for what it's worth as it seems Neteller has something different to say depending on who you happen to talk to...

Early this morning I made my friendly daily call to Neteller to bother them and get updates. I asked some specific questions about P2P transfers and what the non-U.S. member can do with the money afterwards.

I got put on hold for a while so she could get answers from higher up. I was told that not only do they have a problem with transfers to gambling sites, but now they don't even want that money deposited back into the non-U.S. customer's bank account. I asked what would happen if someone tried doing that. She said the account could be closed and the withdrawal request would probably get rejected. I asked what good that money was then and she replied it could be used with non-gaming merchants.

I tend to think it's a load of [censored] but who knows. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Old 02-01-2007, 03:58 PM

Hey guys,

I've just had my neteller limits increased to 10k/20k/50k. TwistedEcho has forwarded some PMs he has recieved onto me and can vouch for me being reputable.

Drop me a PM if you are interested, i charge 5% on all transfers which doesn't include the charge neteller makes to transfer cash peer to peer.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

$10,000 per day
$20,000 per 7 days
$50,000 per 30 days

Thanks in advance

[/ QUOTE ]

Some others have $20k/ day, $40k/day, and I believe a few individuals had $100k/day limits at Stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have $50k/day. I was told that is the max
Old 02-01-2007, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I have $50k/day. I was told that is the max

[/ QUOTE ]

You may be right, I was just going by memory of what I had read here.
Closed Thread