Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 10:40 AM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

Just an FYI for those who are still in need.

I did another 5K last night at about 11pm so assuming the 24 hour starts from the time of deposit and not day to day I am available for another 5K before 11 and after I can do the 10K max.

Instant message is needed so we can be in contact while transfer is happening and can provide screen grab from previous transfers.

Also on an FYI for all doing this, the last one I did we did it parts 500 to test then 1500, 1500, 1500.

The first two were quick ( about 5 mins from transfer from PS account to PS account ). The last two took about 20 mins each as support was either taking their time or were swamped lol.

Just so others know of approximate time frames as even I was wondering why it was taking so long for the last two. I am sure the person that sent the money was freaking as well [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2007, 10:50 AM

why would anyone transfer with someone with 4 post?
Old 02-01-2007, 10:52 AM

Does anyone know if NT allows you to move US player money to Party?
Old 02-01-2007, 10:53 AM

still looking for 550 on stars for ftp or mansion and a few other sites pm me
Old 02-01-2007, 10:55 AM

I have low 5 figures I would like moved to Pokerstars, please contact me.

MisterEx
Old 02-01-2007, 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why would anyone transfer with someone with 4 post?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I have a lot of posts at the site I normally post at and not wanting to spam, if someone is interested I send them to the link of that site where I have done it and have been vouched for.

I know its scary to trust someone blindly which is why I offered IM contact while doing the whole thing and offered a screen grab of the others I have done.

Its no skin of my nose *shrugs* just one of those people who try to help people take my offer for help or don't.

Actually someone who PM'd me while I was at darts last night went to someone else and it sounds like he was scammed so again I completely understand the worry/concern I know I would have a hard time trusting someone with only 4 posts lol.. ( 5 now [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )
Old 02-01-2007, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a good one to ask them directly. I would assume that the answer would be yes, however you might not be able to withdraw from Party right away.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:05 AM

Another new guy, I know. I've been doing transfers for another forum and someone who I did a couple grand for suggested I post in here. My fee - 5% with a minimum of $20.
You cover all Neteller fees.
Only available for Neteller transfers into FTP for now until I build up some credibility here. I hate Stars because there is no indication that anything has been done until the transfer is received. I am willing to be in contact with the other person via MSN, AIM, or IRC for the entire duration. If you are willing to put up with the nerve racking procedure of trusting me for a Stars transfer, I will gladly provide screen shots of the process in action.
I've moved about $8K so far for people, and willing to do more.
To get in contact with me, e-mail mike@mikeykins.com and we'll arrange it.

__________________________________________________ ______
This person was great in helping me transfer my neteller funds to my Paypal account. Figured what did I have to lose to try. Of course I paid all Neteller and Paypal fees, and commission for his efforts (which were more than fair). If you're looking for someone to trust, use Mikey. Only reason I registered to the site was to find someone to help, and I did. - From South Carolina
Old 02-01-2007, 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a good one to ask them directly. I would assume that the answer would be yes, however you might not be able to withdraw from Party right away.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that's what I have to do. But Im a little worried that even if the guy on the phone says yes, eventually they will put a stop to it if I continually do it.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:10 AM

Ok I know this has probably been covered but I need solid answers to a few questions:

-Is it illegal or against Netellers rules to get a Peer xfer from a Us player and then deposit it on to a poker site and xfer it to them?

- Are people paying for this service? what is the going rate? Ive been doing it for friends for free but should I be doing this for others and charging since people know I wont screw them over?

Can someone knowledgeable please answer these questions here or preferably via PM? Thank you.
Closed Thread