Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 12:29 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

I just *use* my brothers $$$ account for certain Neteller transactions and my ££ when I go to my bank account ?

But I understand the status on the vig/exchange rate side of things...? I'll speak to Neteller when I get in and see what they say....

Vava
Old 01-31-2007, 12:31 PM

Looking to move 1223.10 less fees to either stars, full titl, absolute, or Ultimate Bet. Must have good reviews plus posting history, and done this for others for reference. pm me
Old 01-31-2007, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
seems like there are lots of scammers now....if trust is an issue, tell me how (step by step) to do a screen shot and I will post my NT acct and my Stars history and you can see that every transfer I accepted thru NT was paid out on my Stars acct.

[/ QUOTE ]

Slim, there are lots of different ways to do what you asked.

I just Alt+ PrtSc to capture what is on the screen, paste it to an MSWord document & then email the document.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
seems like there are lots of scammers now....if trust is an issue, tell me how (step by step) to do a screen shot and I will post my NT acct and my Stars history and you can see that every transfer I accepted thru NT was paid out on my Stars acct.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just Alt+ PrtSc to capture what is on the screen, paste it to an MSWord document & then email the document.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just make sure you dont edit it in photoshop before you upload it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2007, 01:00 PM

Looking to transfer ~$2400 from NETeller to Stars. PM me if you can do that.
Old 01-31-2007, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Just make sure you dont edit it in photoshop before you upload it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

got a pm suggesting it wouldn't be a good idea to post screen shots of my MT acct......
Old 01-31-2007, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

got a pm suggesting it wouldn't be a good idea to post screen shots of my MT acct......

[/ QUOTE ]

That was probably a good suggestion. I have copied & sent a lot of pages this way, but nothing with account numbers etc visible.

See, there are lots of honest, helpful people at online forums, like the one that pm'd you - and you posting the info is helpful to others.
Old 01-31-2007, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It is interesting to see how fast things change.

4 day ago, americans were begging to have their funds withdrawn and a few posters started to help for a small fee. It was all about helping to begin with.

2 days ago this had turned into a business. There were lots of americans wanting to have funds transfered and lots of non-americans helping and earning moderate amounts. A few begun taking advantage of the high demand for withdrawing from Neteller.

Now, most Neteller accounts transfering funds have been closed and the few that have survived will be closed shortly, the forum is full of obvious scammers trying to have funds transfered to their Neteller account and practically begging americans to use their services.

All kind of alternative solutions are being offered. I especially like the one about depositing with credit card, withdrawing thru debit card and sending a check with fedex. From the top of my head, we are looking at 25-30% of the money eaten by fees and a lot of work away from your computer.

Things change quickly in this word...

GD

[/ QUOTE ]
Doesn't this make you want to move to the GREAT country that is the United States of America?
Old 01-31-2007, 01:26 PM

Looking to move $1000 less fees to stars. Must have good reviews plus posting history, and done this for others for reference. pm me
Old 01-31-2007, 01:37 PM

My EFT has still not been canceled and I requested it 2 days ago. I called AGAIN last night and they said it was in progress. Anyone else had this problem?
Closed Thread