Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 08:41 AM

Default can\'t you open a new neteller account?

if your acct was suspended, you'd probably get it back by sending in documents. but just in case you dont, cant you just open a new one under a different bank, use your friend's address with the bank..etc
Old 01-31-2007, 08:58 AM

Default Re: can\'t you open a new neteller account?

[ QUOTE ]
if your acct was suspended, you'd probably get it back by sending in documents. but just in case you dont, cant you just open a new one under a different bank, use your friend's address with the bank..etc

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, and while we're at it let's use our friend's name and identification as well.

In other words, NO. That's called fraud.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Better idea... wait til about 3:00am and then go rummaging through your neighbour's trash - you should be able to come up with sufficient ID to open up several new credit card accounts, bank accounts, poker accounts, and NETeller accounts - Not sure whether they allow you to play online poker in jail though - I suspect not.

Empirical proof that someone pssd in the the gene pool....
Old 01-31-2007, 09:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Better idea... wait til about 3:00am and then go rummaging through your neighbour's trash - you should be able to come up with sufficient ID to open up several new credit card accounts, bank accounts, poker accounts, and NETeller accounts - Not sure whether they allow you to play online poker in jail though - I suspect not.

[/ QUOTE ]

even better idea, why dont I borrow your mom's IDs in africa and ask her to open a new one for me. should be easy, talk with her on a nightly basis for pleasure.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

even better idea, why dont I borrow your mom's IDs in africa and ask her to open a new one for me. should be easy, talk with her on a nightly basis for pleasure.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe you should change your nickname with every post you make cause you are already at crapcrapcrap27
Old 01-31-2007, 09:49 AM

fine. crapcrapcrapmorecrap23
Old 01-31-2007, 09:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

go see a doctor when you want to get that bullet removed from your foot [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Closed Thread