Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2007, 10:27 PM

Default Re: ePassporte is useless

why is it almost instant for those of you who are using ur debit cards? i'm thinking about opening an account up too and was gonna go the traditional route n have it set up to my bank acc. altho if its faster i dont see why i wouldnt do it with my debit card since its essentially the same thing
Old 01-30-2007, 10:43 PM

I've had an epassporte account for over a year. I just registered my bank a couple months ago. I remember it taking a few days even when they weren't as busy as they were now.

I did a $300 withdrawal on Jan 18th. It just hit my bank today.

I've also used epassporte to buy some things online, and even pay a bill. The "virtual visa" aspect of it is great. Aside from the small fees and transaction limits, I'm a big epassporte fan.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:51 PM

I signed up using my mastercard. Verifying deposit was made, I loaded my account, then tried to transfer to Full Tilt.

But my password isn't working. I wrote it down immediately after I set it up and it's one I've used elsewhere and is easy for me to remember.

I've been trying to call customer support- useless, they're not even answering the 877 number. Emailed, no response.

So, I've put money into an account I can't get to until they decide to un [censored] themselves.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:25 AM

recieved my 2 deposits to my local bank in about 8 business days.
Old 01-31-2007, 01:03 AM

Default Re: ePassporte is Quick and Easy

Last night I went to Games Grid and then to their cashier. I had played there before, and thought it would be a good start for trying ePassporte.

Took 3 minutes to sign up. I went to my online B of A account and the debit was already there to verify - I'm not sure why so many of you guys are waiting for a week and more. Maybe because you went straight to the ePassporte site instead of a poker site to sign up.

It did take a phone call to B of A to get ePasseporte unblocked - and then I was able to deposit. I played today with no problems.

Games Grid, on the other hand, sucks.
Total of 9 games going at peak today.

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2007, 03:48 AM

i am trying to sign up with my debit card but after i submit my card info it says "there was an error processing your request" when i try to go back to the same credit card sign up option it brings up my card information i entered in but it says unverified. i do not know where i would go to verify the amount on epassporte even if even if i had the amount to my card. anyone get this error?
the screen i am stuck at gives me a load amount option with my credit card information above minus the cvv2/cvc2 information.

but i did try the bank acount route and that seemed to work fine. i was trying to avoid the 8 business day wait.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i am trying to sign up with my debit card but after i submit my card info it says "there was an error processing your request" when i try to go back to the same credit card sign up option it brings up my card information i entered in but it says unverified. i do not know where i would go to verify the amount on epassporte even if even if i had the amount to my card. anyone get this error?
the screen i am stuck at gives me a load amount option with my credit card information above minus the cvv2/cvc2 information.

but i did try the bank acount route and that seemed to work fine. i was trying to avoid the 8 business day wait.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing for me, one debit and one credit card. My CC company said they showed no declined charges, so the problem must be with epassporte's internal system. Called and waited on hold for 20 minutes before giving up.

Quick and easy. Riiiiight.

Sigh. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2007, 04:59 AM

for the unverified credit card....i had this problem and customer service said it was because my address was different than my billing address on my credit card. just change your address and it should workout
Old 01-31-2007, 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
for the unverified credit card....i had this problem and customer service said it was because my address was different than my billing address on my credit card. just change your address and it should workout

[/ QUOTE ]

Well in my case that's the same, but for whatever reason I now have to fax in some kind of verification form.

That will take... guess what... 7 business days to process.

I am in Hell. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2007, 05:34 AM

Well i didnt have a Dr at the end so i changed that, how soon was your card verified? and do i have to verify with deposit amounts?