Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 06:39 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

Apparently NT does want to stop this, if this poster is telling the truth. Apparently NT saw his post on this forum (with his email address) asking for help getting cash out of NT and then proactively closed his account. They told him they will send him a check.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a feeling what is going on is Neteller is trying to cover their asses. They've made a policy saying no monies can go from American accounts to poker sites, and we're circumventing it.

Not only that, but we're leaving a clear trail of where the money is coming from and going to on the forums. Putting neteller email addresses up here, and probably even dollar amounts is kind of a slap in the face, and if Neteller wants to avoid any more trouble from the US government I think taking the simple step of halting the most obvious transfers goes a long way.

While it's important that we look out for each other and post who's scamming and who's not, it may be a good idea to move most of the negotiations for transfers and more exact details of the references (including dollar amounts, and sites transferred to) to PMs.

[/ QUOTE ]

too late
Old 01-30-2007, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Could accounts be getting closed because Neteller is looking at the peer to peer transfers and noticing that whatever amount is transferred is being immediately put into a poker site less a reasonable fee, which makes it pretty obvious that Neteller members are profiting from the p2p transfers

I have been transfering everything into my account and got shut down all the same.
Also I did not inmediately transfer to Stars

GD

[/ QUOTE ]

What does this have to do with you posting pics?

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has everything to do with it.
If I am in a good mood, I could post a sexy one. If I am in a bad mood, like now because of the shut down, then no pics.

GD

[/ QUOTE ]

for the love of all things holy Neteller, PLEASE OPEN THIS GIRLS NETELLER ACCOUNT AGAIN [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2007, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Apparently NT does want to stop this, if this poster is telling the truth. Apparently NT saw his post on this forum (with his email address) asking for help getting cash out of NT and then proactively closed his account. They told him they will send him a check.

[/ QUOTE ]

this would correlate well with my theory that NT wants to keep US players' monies or at least hang on to it as long as possible to make interest.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Could accounts be getting closed because Neteller is looking at the peer to peer transfers and noticing that whatever amount is transferred is being immediately put into a poker site less a reasonable fee, which makes it pretty obvious that Neteller members are profiting from the p2p transfers

I have been transfering everything into my account and got shut down all the same.
Also I did not inmediately transfer to Stars

GD

[/ QUOTE ]

What does this have to do with you posting pics?

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has everything to do with it.
If I am in a good mood, I could post a sexy one. If I am in a bad mood, like now because of the shut down, then no pics.

Also, I know you first have to upload pics to some website and I have no idea how to do that. If somebody explains in an understandable, step-by-step way how to do it, I might post them when my mood improves... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

GD

[/ QUOTE ]
I manage my company's website.. all you have to do is send me an email and I'll do everything for you. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2007, 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Post scriptum: This also means that I won't be posting pics right away

[/ QUOTE ]

BBV?

Tuco.

PS. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD POST PICS!

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

As for the issue at hand...one of the e-mails from NT said they didn't want people transferring for US players with the intent of making money. Perhaps the extra percentage has something to do with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol the irony.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:50 PM

Mythra just helped me finish transfer out my remianing balance out of Neteller! He was very nice to work with and has helped many here at 2p2. Much appreciated Mythra.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mythra just helped me finish transfer out my remianing balance out of Neteller! He was very nice to work with and has helped many here at 2p2. Much appreciated Mythra.

[/ QUOTE ]
This guy is a class-act. I really appreciate it and hope to see u around
Old 01-30-2007, 06:52 PM

directrix-
if you can do some more for me on stars ill be online
i think we're up to 28 k [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2007, 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they just closed my account....i was SENDING money to non us citizens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Crikes! They closed your account with money in it? (Or is it just frozen?)
Closed Thread