Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2007, 12:43 PM

Default Question on Foxwoods games

Hi just looking for some info the games spread at foxwoods. I am looking for games around 5-10 limit hold-em and will be going down on either/both sat sun afternoons for the day. I did try the search function and had no luck so any help would be appreciated.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:15 PM

Default Re: Question on Foxwoods games

You shouldn't have any trouble finding a seat at 5/10. The game plays with a full kill though and table profiles can vary widely. The 4/8 game is easy and profitable if you'd rather not deal with the kill.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi just looking for some info the games spread at foxwoods. I am looking for games around 5-10 limit hold-em and will be going down on either/both sat sun afternoons for the day. I did try the search function and had no luck so any help would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 5/10 LHE used to be real juicy on a weekend night. Hopefully for you that's still the case. I wonder if Marge(?), Tony's wife, is still a 5/10 regular. She can single handedly suck the joy out of any table she's at...must be the whiskey. If the 5/10 is awful, the 4/8's are usually very loose, the right 10/20 can be quite good as well.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:18 PM

http://poker.wikia.com/wiki/Foxwoods

There should be an FAQ just for searching -- you want to use Google with the "site:twoplustwo.com" param, not the site's internal search. I'd expect Foxwoods to have a lot of hits, but

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>Foxwoods ("5/10" OR "5-10")</pre><hr /> is probably beyond its capacity. Works great in Google with the site: param though. OR needs to be capitalized.
Old 01-31-2007, 01:21 AM

Marge is still there. I had the pleasure of sitting next to her at the bar at Cedars after she had consumed several whiskeys. She proceeded to tell me how players in the 5-10 are crazy raising with AQ, AK and 10-10. I haven't played with her in a few years but she is still up to her old tricks. Tony just sat there and smoked a cigarette not saying much as she babbled away! What a lucky guy.