Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 10:18 AM

Default Re: wsex comes through

[ QUOTE ]
anyone else having problems with money getting stuck in session balance when you stop playing?

[/ QUOTE ]

For me, sometimes if Ii click x box instead of 'leave table' the poker table window will close but I will still be sitting at the table,
Old 01-30-2007, 10:52 AM

What is the easiest way for an American micro stakes player to get a deposit to WPEX?

Thanks all,

Grader6
Old 01-30-2007, 10:54 AM

I am told debit cards still work.
Old 01-30-2007, 12:51 PM

Default Re: wsex cash out question

[ QUOTE ]
FYI, check withdrawal as test Monday by FedEx was received today. Great job, WPEX.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I made withdrawl on Monday Fedex gut was here but my doorbell is busted. So all I got was a note.

[/ QUOTE ]

I made a Fedex withdrawl on this same monday, on the 22nd. It's now more than a week later and support is not even able to provide a tracking number to me.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:28 PM

Default WSEX Check not in Hand.

I've been waiting over a week for a WSEX cashout, and still no tracking number, only apologies. Like the site, love the rakeback and the Euro-LAGS but need to get paid. Party and Stars never took this long. Hopefully, its just a result of the neteller fiasco.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:30 PM

Default Re: WSEX Check not in Hand.

I requested a check on Monday, received it on Friday by FEDEX. Deposited and cleared in 24 hours. How did you do your cashout?
Old 01-31-2007, 12:07 AM

my rakeback doesn't seem to always show up when money is stuck in transit and it doesn't seem to show up afterwards sometimes.

i love playing on the site, but i don't think i'd trust it with a large deposit as of now.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:38 AM

In my experience, the rakeback will show up when you log out and then log back in after a session. It does not usually show up while you're playing. I've got a big roll on the site, and feel as good as if not better than any other site in terms of safety and trust.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i love playing on the site, but i don't think i'd trust it with a large deposit as of now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the opposite sense. On the most trustworthy, established sites it may be a good idea to deposit now as that may be the future hassle. You shouldn't have much problem getting money out of the sites but getting money there could be much slower. I think of WPX/WSEX as being as stable and trustworthy as any online gaming site.

Regarding the rakeback count, it usually updates accurately after you've logged out. You could log back in thrity seconds later and are likely to see an exact, accurate count, but while you're in a game or still logged on in the session the counter doesn't typically update.

During the rare instances when your account totals are inaccurate, it always corrects itself within about an hour.

Anyone else notice a lot of new names there recently? The number of players at any given time doesn't seem to be increasing but the pool of players appears to have widened.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone else notice a lot of new names there recently? The number of players at any given time doesn't seem to be increasing but the pool of players appears to have widened.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree, 100%. The snowball is forming....
Closed Thread