Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2007, 06:59 AM

Default Re: I saw Eugeneel playing .25/.50 LHE yesterday

Hi it's eugeneel. a friend of mine was playing the account. I am playing mostly multiple 30-60 games and some 50-100. I have different names for the sites I play at. I am playing somewhat below my bankroll because partly because I've been away from cards most of the last year and feel my game may be rusty, parltly because I like it less stressful. Got back to US from a long trip recently and am now living in NY for a year with the rest of the "GCC" who all play cards as well.
I lost a lot about a year ago playing while depressed and games I was not good at like 2-7 draw. I also bought property I am renting out to tufts students so financially things are ok. I did lose 90% of the rakeback business after the Eurobet split.

Also, we lost under 10k to negreanu at the 500-1k. It was losing to some other players that made us stop playing.

-Eugene
Old 01-30-2007, 07:01 AM

also, it was a friend using the ub account I havent played there in a while. I just recently started playing the 30-60 stars as eugeneel so see u there.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also, it was a friend using the ub account I havent played there in a while. I just recently started playing the 30-60 stars as eugeneel so see u there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eugene,

Thanks for the update. And I hope you were both pleased and annoyed by this thread. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

GL at the tables.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:17 PM

much more pleased than annoyed, it's fun readin about yourself especially after being out of the spotlight for quite a while.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:20 PM

I think sometimes people play these super low limits just for [censored] and giggles. I am normally a 5-10 limit player and sometimes before bed I jump on the .02-.04 tables with 40 cents and use the raise any button just for humor and people can tell me i am bad on .02-.04