first 5 WW in OOT? 16 69.57%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-30-2007, 12:49 AM

Default Re: Odds Neteller will pay?

100% you paranoids
I laugh
Old 01-30-2007, 01:00 AM

I'd say the odds that they'll pay are somewhere around 90%. Then again I'm basing this on nothing, and I already took my money out because I wasn't willing to take the risk.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
100%.
you are all retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

saying 100% is retarded, same as US wouldn't ban online poker, same as dutch boyds site til he screwed us in the ash, everyone is so sure til it happens. i hope we get our money but id say 80%.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:09 AM

Is this Lacy Peterson person supposed to be funny? I am hoping this is a tribute of some sort. Rarely post, but found this particularly disturbing.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:13 AM

I don't know how you can feel that confident considering their recent actions. Why did they decide to prevent people from funding their ATM cards, even when they said that any funds still in the account would be fine to withdraw? Why can't they figure out a way to cut you a simple check? Why did multiple CSRs recommend p2p transfers to non-us accounts, when the next day the neteller brass decides to start closing accounts doing the very same practice?

None of this makes sense. It's not FDIC insured money. US customers represented the large bulk of their business. They're in a location where collecting money would be extremely difficult if not impossible for the average joe. And, of course, it seems like theres no way for them to ever ACH to US accounts again.

How does this all add up to 100% for you guys? I could understand various degrees of doubt, but having none at all is pretty bizzare to me.

My personal feeling based on all of this is that there's a significant risk of not getting your money in full, and that if you do get it, it could be several months away.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know how you can feel that confident considering their recent actions. Why did they decide to prevent people from funding their ATM cards, even when they said that any funds still in the account would be fine to withdraw? Why can't they figure out a way to cut you a simple check? Why did multiple CSRs recommend p2p transfers to non-us accounts, when the next day the neteller brass decides to start closing accounts doing the very same practice?

None of this makes sense. It's not FDIC insured money. US customers represented the large bulk of their business. They're in a location where collecting money would be extremely difficult if not impossible for the average joe. And, of course, it seems like theres no way for them to ever ACH to US accounts again.

How does this all add up to 100% for you guys? I could understand various degrees of doubt, but having none at all is pretty bizzare to me.

My personal feeling based on all of this is that there's a significant risk of not getting your money in full, and that if you do get it, it could be several months away.

[/ QUOTE ]

perfect post, i thought but to dumb to write it out clearly
Old 01-30-2007, 03:58 AM

To be honest, if that [censored] happens with neteller, I honestly think that a huge portion of online poker would go down. Because, anyone who's lost money would be scared to put money down on ANY offshore account now.

I really hope that doesn't happen. Neteller's action can really affect the strength of online poker
Old 01-30-2007, 04:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
100%.
you are all retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-30-2007, 04:47 AM

prob close to 95%, but this is exactly why instead of withdrawing from neteller, I just deposited into PS and FT and will worry about it from here. freakin' epassporte is starting to piss me off though..
Old 01-30-2007, 05:02 AM

OP, you're a polltard.

answer: 100%