Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2007, 09:48 PM

Default Re: Experiences with UB withdraw via check or click2pay.

[ QUOTE ]
my check was 900 not sure how long it will take. anyone know for checks of this amount what normal timeframe is?

[/ QUOTE ]

The e-mail you get when the check processes says checks under $2k take 2-6 weeks. I've requested 2 checks for less than 2k in the past couple weeks, both processed in like 2 days but shipping takes a while.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my check for exactly 2k came in 3 days from fedex

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-29-2007, 09:52 PM

My >2k check took longer than two weeks, but from the people I've talked to, it seems to be the exception rather than the norm. I'm making another withdrawal soon and can let you know how it goes. Should take less than a week from what I've heard.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:18 PM

a buddy of mine has gotten two checks in the last 2 weeks from UB (both larger than 2K) seeems they showed in 5 bus days or less and he instantly cashed them with no issues...

as far as C2P i signed up on JAN 17 I think the night be4 they cut off the US... Anyway they seem to be a total joke.. I sent an email that they finally responded to like 7 days later.. Then I sent a follow up like 5 days ago and have gotten no response... Also their US toll free # is dead and has mysteriously disappeared from their webpage (it was there when i signed up)...

I used C2P for two minimum deposits (50 each) into FullTilt trying to set it up for withdrawal... the deposits cleared instantly but I would be hesitant about trying to withdraw even a small amt from them never mind 2K...

Furthermore they don't even have a withdraw icon on their account screen, I guess you have to email them for reviewal of wtihdrawal.. Good luck on that one...

That's a nice operation they're running over there...
Old 01-29-2007, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my check was 900 not sure how long it will take. anyone know for checks of this amount what normal timeframe is?

[/ QUOTE ]

I did a withrawal via Check from UB on 1/24 and received it in the mail today. It is drawn on US Bank and the company name was Chexx something or other. However, the Note in the lower left corner of the check said Ultimate Bet, so I am a bit concerned that if banks are on alert that this might get rejected. Probably not, but with the atmosphere the way it is, I'm not 100% comfortable until I check my bank statement. This was below 2K. So anyway, counting the weekend, this was processed very fast.

Wanted to add that the check was sent from Vancouver, BC, so that could explain why the mail was very fast since I am only several hundred miles away.
Old 01-30-2007, 12:13 AM

I requested a payout on the 24th, and it remained "pending" until this afternoon - 5 days to even start the check-cutting process. I think this is unacceptably slow, but it looks like I got unusually slow treatement for some reason.

Will advise how long the check takes to arrive, when it arrives.
Old 01-30-2007, 12:20 AM

My check withdrawal request had been approved and its been a week. At least they didnt require me to fax or mail them all of my personal documents like Fulltilt.