Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 10:55 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

Are all non-US NET accounts locked as soon as you receive a transfer now? I'm in Canada, and have a neteller acct that hasn't received any member-to-member transfers. I'd be willing to help out, but don't want to have my acct locked either.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:57 PM

Anyone want to make a line on whether this threads winds up longer than the original Brandi Rose thread or not?
Old 01-29-2007, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are all non-US NET accounts locked as soon as you receive a transfer now? I'm in Canada, and have a neteller acct that hasn't received any member-to-member transfers. I'd be willing to help out, but don't want to have my acct locked either.

[/ QUOTE ]

We currently believe (hope) that only the accounts that have not been verified by neteller security in the past are being locked.

Translation:

Your guess is as good as anyone's.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:58 PM

of course, my optimism may have been a little misplaced.

my account is now closed [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

the bastards [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Edit: i already had the standard security phone call when i originally opened my account 2 years ago [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] guess im gonna have to convince them of everything ive been convincing myself of for the last hour [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2007, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems as if only the people that have been doing very large sums of money are getting tagged, I've onlt done a few smaller ones and havent had any problems whatsoever

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done quite a bit and haven't got tagged. Others like Green Devil I'm sure did a whole lot more doesn't seem to have her account closed either.

I'm trying to come up with reasons as to why mine isn't closed yet. Hope these are good reasons.....

1)Neteller closed my account last year when they were doing
a random check. Asked me to call them, and when I did the CS girl's reaction was this was all routine, like she's done it a million times before. She mentioned it was only a one time thing they do to ALL their members and I won't have to do it again. Asked some security questions and got it activated again.

2)I have a history of making very large transfers, so what happened yesterday isn't really out of the ordinary unless they check P2P transfers. Maybe some of the people who got tagged were doing really irregular larger than normal transfers and neteller is having them call to make sure
everything is on the up and up

3)I'm a neteller VIP, and until recently I thought this amounted to nothing. However I did get a surprise call from them that apparently I'm being looked after.

4)I haven't done any transfers for the last 10 hours or so, there could've been a flood of transfers made yesterday and maybe neteller started cracking down today. So transfers made today could get flagged.

Of course this could all mean diddly squat if they decide to close my account, but I'm not too worried it. I don't really feel safe with my money on neteller as much as I did before anyways. Just cashed it all out just to be safe. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2007, 11:01 PM

Re-open for business. Another 10k on Stars available, as well as some transfers to Absolute Poker, Full Tilt, and UB. 7% fee applies due to the apparently increased risked to our Neteller accounts. Tons of references in this and the other thread. No new posters.

PM me if you are interested.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Re-open for business. Another 10k on Stars available, as well as some transfers to Absolute Poker, Full Tilt, and UB. 5% fee applies. Tons of references in this and the other thread. No new posters.

[/ QUOTE ]

looks like you just got back from work. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2007, 11:03 PM

I am going to have Botchman help me out with a small one as soon as Neteller cancels my eft which they said should be soon

neteller is screwed, first its a run by the Americans to get their money out, now after hearing this news, its a run by the rest of the world to get their money out to be safe,

[ QUOTE ]
Re-open for business. Another 10k on Stars available, as well as some transfers to Absolute Poker, Full Tilt, and UB. 5% fee applies. Tons of references in this and the other thread. No new posters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Might want to check your neteller status there, chopperdog...

good luck.
Closed Thread