Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 09:31 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

so like i said before mine is also closed, even if it was an error in their system, and it reopens tomorrow im finished with this. so goodluck to you US guys, i don't think many people will be risking transfers anymore
Old 01-29-2007, 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay guys so let's make this clear:

We Canadians or Europeans can legally take p2p transfer on neteller, and cash out to our bank accounts without any problem, right? Then we could mail US ppl a check and everything would be fine?

[/ QUOTE ]

If p2p's are still allowed from US players, how could they possibly have a problem with this?

Also, for those who had their accounts closed, I'd complain that there should only be a warning since there were no rules in place for this, because of the conflicting CS responses.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my account still open, have had it for 3 years if it makes any difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

im a premium member with decent deposit rates, i hope this gets resolved tomorrow.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:34 PM

I moved slightly over 77K in the last 2 days and even if my Stars deposit limit allows me to keep depositing, I am not able to do it anymore.
My Neteller account is still open, but I just cashed out just in case.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

We Canadians or Europeans can legally take p2p transfer on neteller, and cash out to our bank accounts without any problem, right? Then we could mail US ppl a check and everything would be fine?

[/ QUOTE ]

If p2p's are still allowed from US players, how could they possibly have a problem with this?

Also, for those who had their accounts closed, I'd complain that there should only be a warning since there were no rules in place for this, because of the conflicting CS responses.

[/ QUOTE ]

i've claimed all along im helping out friends who live in US. I haven't mentioned poker. When i finally get to speak to someone who will give a reply, i'll post here. If they are still pissed off, i'll just lie and say NT reps from US said to my friends it was ok etc etc, im sorry and won't do it again - i doubt they will keep it closed.

If they say its just a warning etc, and after speaking to them its fine to accept p2p w/ US people i will continue to do transfers
Old 01-29-2007, 09:35 PM

Man, this sucks. I just cancelled my "pending" EFT and was going to hit someone up. Fortunately it's not much but I consider it a total loss at this point. So much for safe, reputable, publicly traded company with 110% blah blah...

Anyways, congrats to the ones who made it and I think I speak for a lot of people when I say thanks to everyone who volunteered to help us out. It was a bright, shining moment for the overall poker community and 2+2.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I moved slightly over 77K in the last 2 days and even if my Stars deposit limit allows me to keep depositing, I am not able to do it anymore.
My Neteller account is still open, but I just cashed out just in case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pics now, pls k thx? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Definitely.
Neteller has been good to all of us till the law, but they are really handling this poorly..

[ QUOTE ]
I don't feel like being on hold for hours right now so hopefully it'll clear itself up. To reiterate, I wasn't involved in the money transfers at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

i got through immediately too when i rang.

choose Option 1 for the security dept and take it from there.

fwiw, the guy i talked to seemed like he was more than just a minimum wage call-centre typical sort.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Man, this sucks. I just cancelled my "pending" EFT and was going to hit someone up. Fortunately it's not much but I consider it a total loss at this point. So much for safe, reputable, publicly traded company with 110% blah blah...

[/ QUOTE ]
Closed Thread