Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 08:27 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

Still need $1400 transfer from neteller to Stars, maybe someone who hasnt done tens of thousands of dollars already.

Send me a PM.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:29 PM

I have about 5k to transfer to Stars, FT, or UB. I've have done transactions with iSTrong and Green Devil. Pm me if you're available for transfer. thanks.

[ QUOTE ]
WWWWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW. Just got off phone. Investigations spoke with me, asked me if I was helping other members get their money out. I said yes. She said American members? I said yes. She said unfortunately this is not allowed, that is like running your own business within Neteller and we have to shut down your account.. I said u did shut down my account, she said yes but this is indefinite, it is shutdown forever
hahahahahah well its been fun be careful out there guys

[/ QUOTE ]

This is disgusting. NT's CS reps were recommending this course of action for Americans to get cash out. Call back and demand to speak to a manager. Explain that you were told this was acceptable.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Something must've happen between yesterday and today. The last few days neteller seemed to encourage it but they have seemed to change their tune today. I thought it would be a win win situation for neteller. Raking in the huge fees and clearing out some of the american accounts. There seems to be more to this.

[/ QUOTE ]
pete, 2+2 IS a fairly high profile site - would we should assume that interested parties would keep abreast of conversation here - perhaps the threshold of tolerance was crossed and pressure thence applied

[/ QUOTE ]

I can say for certain that a lot of money was transfered the last few days. Not everyone who completed a transfer came on 2+2 to comment on it. That would mean more money passed on here than we could imagine. Enough anyways for neteller to take action. I guess they are worried about money laundering issues?
Old 01-29-2007, 08:30 PM

Been moving and without internet last few days. Anyone available to transfer $7400 to UG or Stars? Please PM me
Old 01-29-2007, 08:31 PM

Guys, tomorrow is another day - I will have time and deposit limit available for transfer, NT permitting.

I'll post back here as soon as I'm back from work - In the meantime I am off to bed

A big thank you to all those who have extended their trust and not been dissapointed.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:34 PM

I have 1K to transfer to Stars, for any trusted and reputable person who hasn't yet hit his/her deposit limit and has the interest. Please PM me. Thanks!
Old 01-29-2007, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I recommend Green Devil. She is prompt and trustworthy.

[/ QUOTE ]

is she hot though>?

[/ QUOTE ]

She is. Very hot in fact [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] (and I am serious). [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously after this response, pics are needed.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, maybe when all this is over....... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2007, 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
WWWWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW. Just got off phone. Investigations spoke with me, asked me if I was helping other members get their money out. I said yes. She said American members? I said yes. She said unfortunately this is not allowed, that is like running your own business within Neteller and we have to shut down your account.. I said u did shut down my account, she said yes but this is indefinite, it is shutdown forever
hahahahahah well its been fun be careful out there guys

[/ QUOTE ]

This is disgusting. NT's CS reps were recommending this course of action for Americans to get cash out. Call back and demand to speak to a manager. Explain that you were told this was acceptable.

[/ QUOTE ]

online NT help sucks, but said i could get banned. Phoneline for UK has been engaged for ~30mins, can't get through to anyone senoir to actually give a decent response
Old 01-29-2007, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I recommend Green Devil. She is prompt and trustworthy.

[/ QUOTE ]

is she hot though>?

[/ QUOTE ]

She is. Very hot in fact [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] (and I am serious). [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously after this response, pics are needed.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, maybe when all this is over....... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

pics might increase the amount of people who want to transfer through you, clearly a +EV move.
Closed Thread