Old 01-28-2007, 10:42 PM

Default Re: Helpful Hints For Random Things Thread

Don't use q-tips in your ears.
Old 01-28-2007, 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't use q-tips in your ears.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent advice. Instead, use the pointy end of one of these things. Really easy to dig all the crap out.

Old 01-28-2007, 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1) If you have a girl that you want to fall in love with you and and you actually get her into bed, when you are done doing the deed and are in the post-sex/hookup cuddling phase either before you leave or before you two go to sleep, there is one thing you must do. Kiss her on the forehead.

Its like black magic, works every time. Pretty much without fail, I have had girlfriends, 6+ months after the fact when discussing the start of our relationship, "I can remember exactly when I started falling in love with you....and then you tilted my head down and kissed me on the forehead." These exact words have been uttered by multiple girlfriends and one psycho stalker (This advice also works in reverse, in that you shouldn't do it to random girls).

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna have to try this out. Does anyone else have some experience with this? Is it for real?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it works. You can also try kissing them on their eyelids, girls love it.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When shaving your private area with a razor, leave the shaving cream on for about five minutes before hacking away with the blade. This prevents those red bumps and crazy itching.

[/ QUOTE ]
<3
Old 01-28-2007, 11:38 PM

If some jackass accidentally writes on your whiteboard with a sharpie instead of a dry erase marker, all is not lost. Simply color over the permanent marker with the dry erase marker, and when you wipe away the dry erase, it takes the permanent with it.

I have no idea how or why this works.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:39 PM

Physics problems are far easier to solve if you first draw an overly elaborate diagram.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If some jackass accidentally writes on your whiteboard with a sharpie instead of a dry erase marker, all is not lost. Simply color over the permanent marker with the dry erase marker, and when you wipe away the dry erase, it takes the permanent with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome! Just did it and it worked like a charm. You science guys rock.
Old 01-29-2007, 12:11 AM

If you are in a fight and you think you are going to lose still fight just make him punch first. If there is pre fight bitch talk he will very likely say "I am going to kick your ass." You should reply "Yes I know but I am going to make you do it anyhow." The tone you use is important, don't say it like you are about to cry just state it matter of factually, and look him in the eyes until he punches or he changes his mind about the fight.

Not sure how this works. They get confused or they respect you maybe they think you are crazy. Some might still beat you up but if you fight clean he won't hurt you near as bad as he would have if you had not said the line. Some will not even fight. Even if you fight and he really pummels you if you never give up and fight clean any witnesses will admire your effort.

If you only fight when you think you can win you are just a bully. Only fight when it is likely you are going to lose.

hmmm this is really bad advice lol
Old 01-29-2007, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome! Just did it and it worked like a charm. You science guys rock.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, this is good to know. I'll keep this in mind next time I [censored] up and use the wrong marker.
Old 01-29-2007, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you are in a fight and you think you are going to lose still fight just make him punch first. If there is pre fight bitch talk he will very likely say "I am going to kick your ass." You should reply "Yes I know but I am going to make you do it anyhow." The tone you use is important, don't say it like you are about to cry just state it matter of factually, and look him in the eyes until he punches or he changes his mind about the fight.

Not sure how this works. They get confused or they respect you maybe they think you are crazy. Some might still beat you up but if you fight clean he won't hurt you near as bad as he would have if you had not said the line. Some will not even fight. Even if you fight and he really pummels you if you never give up and fight clean any witnesses will admire your effort.

If you only fight when you think you can win you are just a bully. Only fight when it is likely you are going to lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha...Ill say! Stuey, you feeling alright?