Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2007, 07:41 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer Scammer alert list - post here!

[ QUOTE ]
Why should I be censored arbitrarily while this thread and dozens of others on the same subject are allowed to thrive?

[/ QUOTE ]

I managed to catch yours before you were abused for asking for information that is in dozens of other threads on the same subject.

[ QUOTE ]
You might say my thread was covering ground that others already did, but so is this thread and so are ten others I can see that are not locked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your thread was covering ground that others already did.

It seemed to me, from the content of your post, that you couldn't be bothered to read the ten other threads, and were asking to be spoon-fed.
Old 01-28-2007, 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I managed to catch yours before you were abused for asking for information that is in dozens of other threads on the same subject.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I can take it. Don't pretend you were doing me a favor.

[ QUOTE ]

Your thread was covering ground that others already did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Along with dozens of others, as I said in my last reply but which you didn't bother to address. From someone in a position of forum authority, I expected a little better from you than the extremely old and extremely lame "quote and repeat".

[ QUOTE ]
It seemed to me, from the content of your post, that you couldn't be bothered to read the ten other threads, and were asking to be spoon-fed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am one human being, I couldn't read every page of every thread on this subject without turning it into a full-time job. Don't be so ridiculous. I am long-time member here and I have participated a LOT both in the reading and the writing. Your claim that I wouldn't have at least made an effort to keep up with the threads is ludicrous.

SpaceAce
Old 01-28-2007, 07:58 PM

Tuco - Thanks for the offer. Much appreciated.

I called Neteller but they gave me the standard answer that some of you have given me here. It's basically buyer beware.

I really don't think Riley Martin fell asleep or forgot....He is just hard up for $500 and he has probably already lost it.

I guess I can just take this as a costly lesson learned.

There's already a couple that ruins a good thing. What you guys have done here to help us Americans get our money of Neteller is honorable. Thank you!!
Old 01-28-2007, 08:21 PM

Why didn't you just ask your questions in one of the dozens of existing threads instead of adding to the current chaos? No one, including me, would have had any problem whatsoever with that.

As you've already hijacked this thread, here's your post again:

[ QUOTE ]
I still have several thousand dollars on Neteller and it seems like everyone else in the ewallet industry has pulled out. There are way too many threads for me to have read everything. Is my money gone into the ether forever or what? The amount of money I have stuck online right now is significant and with my inability to withdraw fresh money from online poker accounts, this is going to put a serious strain on my ability to remain non-homeless.

Has anyone worked out an option for turning useless Neteller dollars into actual spendable cash? The P2P thread is giant and it seems to revolve almost entirely around getitng money into PokerStars which PokerStars will not allow you to withdraw, anyway, so I don't see a clear answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe someone will give you your requested precis, here?
Old 01-28-2007, 08:25 PM

I feel sorry for the one who got scammed but for the amount of transfers going on it seems like there is alot of people on the up and up. Theres always gonna be 1 or 2 idiots that will take advantage of a situation like this. I am glad to be part of a community that has so many trustworthy members.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:12 PM

What are the risks for the non-US people offering the p2p service... Can neteller charge-back fraudulent money?
Old 01-28-2007, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What are the risks for the non-US people offering the p2p service... Can neteller charge-back fraudulent money?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-28-2007, 10:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my understanding of this is that Neteller does not allow anyone to make a transfer unless the account is in good standing, so any monies that get transferred to u should already be cleared and wont be subject to chargeback in future.

in saying that, my understanding is what i read someone else post so im hoping that this is the case [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

the best thing is not to accept any transfers from people unless u can verify their id in some kinda way, either from here, from their screenname at Stars or some other site which some may recognise or just through a gut feeling [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2007, 10:43 PM

Where are you mythra?
Old 01-29-2007, 04:26 AM

I'm very pleased, and a little surprised, that I have to bump this thread to keep it on page 1!

Keep up the good work guys!

You're all restoring my faith in humanity.