Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2007, 06:55 AM

Default Re: Neteller - EFT End of Feb!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Neteller has stated it will MAYBE send out EFT by the end of Feb.

Problem is (what I assume) is just like what happened October 29, 1929. All of a sudden EVERYBODY wants their money, everybody panics and Neteller is unable to call in their money fast enough.

They have the cash but it's invested! PANIC PANIC!!

[/ QUOTE ]

By then a lot of folks will have already got their money either using the card last week or doing peer to peer transfers now.

Neteller should just hold off and let everyone go the peer to peer route. They're making a killing right now with 2% transfer fees to UK members + 2% transfer fee that Stars is paying on thousands of dollars being deposited.

[/ QUOTE ]

i wonder if they are intentionally stalling so they can collect this 2%....hmmmmmmmmmm

[/ QUOTE ]

My immediate thought as well. BASTARDS
Old 01-28-2007, 06:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Problem is (what I assume) is just like what happened October 29, 1929. All of a sudden EVERYBODY wants their money, everybody panics and Neteller is unable to call in their money fast enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

By then a lot of folks will have already got their money either using the card last week or doing peer to peer transfers now.

Neteller should just hold off and let everyone go the peer to peer route. They're making a killing right now with 2% transfer fees to UK members + 2% transfer fee that Stars is paying on thousands of dollars being deposited.

[/ QUOTE ]

i wonder if they are intentionally stalling so they can collect this 2%....hmmmmmmmmmm

[/ QUOTE ]

It took them this long to figure out that telling us to peer-to-peer would make them more money than the juice they make on the debit card? LOOOOOL
Old 01-28-2007, 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't see what's going to change that suddenly will allow them to again complete EFTs or interact with US banks, in general.

[/ QUOTE ]

I imagine that's how long it'll take them to convince an ACH processor that they no longer do gambling business in the U.S. Which is true.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:17 PM

It's still gambling money, and their founders are still in the clink, and their shares are still suspended, and...
Old 01-28-2007, 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You give them far too much credit