Old 01-27-2007, 08:06 AM

Default Re: brag: just got a lambda chi bid

[ QUOTE ]
lambda chi is filled with dorks

beat

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-27-2007, 11:41 AM

Lighten up, guy. I promise you I NEVER got blackballed from trying to pledge a frat. Although I don't really care one way or the other if someone decides to join one. Was just joking around.
Old 01-27-2007, 12:27 PM

beat: was i the only one thinking these guys?

OP, fraternity can be a lot of fun. just don't make it your whole f-ing life. you will see those guys and you DON'T want to be that guy
Old 01-27-2007, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and will be accepting. for all the frat haters, don't get mad cause you couldn't get in. that is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

i mean, i like lambda chi, and i dont know what school your at but it tends to be an easy one. Try pleging a frat where you have to be racist in "Borat", now that's not easy

EDIT: and as for SEC schools and frats, completly true. LXA is good here, lots of cool guys, stoners, not very fratty.

BBV redneck or whatever your name is this week: What were u in at UGA?
Old 01-27-2007, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
beat: opening this thread

[/ QUOTE ]

as much as i enjoy ur avatar, i gotta say this is probably the lamest one liner in all of 2p2. esp when the title of the thread couldn't be more self-evident about what the content is inside.

you knew what was inside and that u were gonna write something like "this thread sucks", yet u still opened it. May I ask why? Seriously get a life.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We don't have frats here (canada), but I hear it greatly increases your chance to get laid. In which case it is certainly not a beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Canada suffers from taking the movie Animal house way too seriously and therefore frats are almost never officially sanctioned by the universities, but they still exist. University of Toronto has something like 20, all living on Madison Ave, down the street from the Madison Ave pub.

I personally was VP of mine (AEPi obv), and we had our 2-3 big parties per semester, our 2-3 big charity events per semester, our 2-3 support-whatever-cause-by-showing-up-or-donating-something events per semester. As a fraternity with a specific biological selection criteria, we had a perfect mix of total dorks, overachievers with some social skills, and retarded party animals.

80% of my pledge class is in a professional school (law, medicine, or MBA) right now, and we threw the biggest party in the history of U of T fratdom, filling a monstrous bar (Lucid in downtown Toronto). So double brag, and also frats are not entirely gay once you get past the formalities of bids and that crap. There are some good people in there.