Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2007, 02:53 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Down?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is horrible. I got a nice buzz going in anticipation of an evening of drunk poker. Eff FT.

On a serious note, how can a site of this size not have a backup plan?????????????????????????????????

[/ QUOTE ]

How can any of this be happening? Four months ago I was shipping $100 per hour on Party for as long as I cared to play. Then I hit a horrible one-in-100,000 downswing right before a [censored] BS bill passes on the LAST [censored] DAY of Congress... etc. etc.... F it, I resign from the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

This post and your location sum up the whole thing pretty well. On that note, I'm having trouble finding one. It seems fat, half-blind, ex-pros aren't in great demand. Paper or plastic?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's really the sad thing. I'm a Harvard grad with some great work experience, there are 100 things I could do for a living, or I could just go play live games since I'm in Vegas. I complain, but I'll be fine, really.

But there are a whole bunch of people who are royally screwed by all of this. Even if they get their $$ out somehow. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2007, 02:55 AM

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTFW TFW WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF
Old 01-27-2007, 02:59 AM

BRAG-

I won my two table $1.50 sng and now have $11.35 on stars!!!! time to move up to the big stakes!
Old 01-27-2007, 03:01 AM

At Full Tilt Poker we strive to maintain a stable system, but sometimes downtime is unavoidable for routine maintenance or updates, and occasional unplanned outages.

If you're having trouble connecting to the Full Tilt Poker Client, check this area for updates on server status.

All systems are currently operational. Thanks for playing!
Old 01-27-2007, 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is horrible. I got a nice buzz going in anticipation of an evening of drunk poker. Eff FT.

On a serious note, how can a site of this size not have a backup plan?????????????????????????????????

[/ QUOTE ]

How can any of this be happening? Four months ago I was shipping $100 per hour on Party for as long as I cared to play. Then I hit a horrible one-in-100,000 downswing right before a [censored] BS bill passes on the LAST [censored] DAY of Congress... etc. etc.... F it, I resign from the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

This post and your location sum up the whole thing pretty well. On that note, I'm having trouble finding one. It seems fat, half-blind, ex-pros aren't in great demand. Paper or plastic?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's really the sad thing. I'm a Harvard grad with some great work experience, there are 100 things I could do for a living, or I could just go play live games since I'm in Vegas. I complain, but I'll be fine, really.

But there are a whole bunch of people who are royally screwed by all of this. Even if they get their $$ out somehow. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in the same boat. I made my fortune in pork belly futures; it's the little people I'm worried about.
Old 01-27-2007, 03:17 AM

I think I'm just going to crack open a 40 and forget about trying to play tonight.
Old 01-27-2007, 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I'm just going to crack open a bottle of whiskey and forget about trying to play tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-27-2007, 03:27 AM

I'm 11 beers in as of now. We'll see what happens in the next hour........ [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

No ftp still... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

But I'm drunk! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2007, 03:28 AM

I always knew at heart you were a nit.....

MM MD
Old 01-27-2007, 03:31 AM

admin on the FTP forums says it will be another 1-2 hours, and that was about 15 minutes ago.