Old 01-25-2007, 08:10 PM
ZeroPointMachine ZeroPointMachine is offline

Location: Las Vegas
Default email results from Neteller

I had attempted to cancel an EFT from the 16th (pending) through customer service and was told that there was nothing they could do. More or less out of desperation I tried emailing them at accountinquiries@neteller.com which I found in a previous thread where the original poster was basically called a liar and a fraud.

It took a day and a half for a response, but the EFT has been declined and the money is now on my card.

From: "NETELLER Account Inquiries" <accountinquiries@neteller.com>
To: "'Pete '" <XXXXXXXXX@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: please cancel EFT
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:00:26 -0700

HI Pete!

We have declined your EFT withdrawal as per your request!

Cheers!

Old 01-25-2007, 08:17 PM
1C5 1C5 is offline

Location: Golf season...75, here I come
Default Re: email results from Neteller

So they really say Cheers after the emails all the time like in that guy's video? Ha.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:56 PM
bigvd bigvd is offline
Junior Member

I wanted to post my results as well - I e-mailed compliance@neteller.com and support@neteller.com last night, as well as accountinquiries@neteller.com and vip@neteller.com today asking for my EFT from the 15th to be cancelled (I was previously told on the phone that it could not be cancelled even though it was listed as "pending"). I'm not sure which e-mail went though because they never actually responded - but my EFT was declined at about 4:30 PM today. I immediately transferred the money to my neteller card and my money is now in my hand. I would definitely encourage anyone who can get their hands on a debit card to go this route.
Old 01-25-2007, 09:02 PM
Our House Our House is offline

Location: USGamers

Old 01-25-2007, 09:04 PM
HoldemPokerPlyr HoldemPokerPlyr is offline

Location: Blogging

[ QUOTE ]
So they really say Cheers after the emails all the time like in that guy's video? Ha.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the first thing I thought too. Hahahaha.