Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2007, 01:35 PM

Default Re: Paris Exposed....Again.

I bet this "mistake" Paris made was completely intentional. It's all part of her publicity game.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:50 PM

I have no doubt she had a hand in making all this stuff public. Take a look at the project she may be doing with Jenna Jameson - of more interest look at who is producing it.

From thesuperficial.com

Paris Hilton and Jenna Jameson have been contacted to participate in a reality show called Virgin Territory where "a group of the uninitiated will find their way to the promised land." The show is being produced by Kevin Blatt, the same guy who brought us the Paris Hilton Sex Tape.

So wait, are Paris Hilton and Jenna Jameson gonna sleep with these guys? Because they've already got a show like that and it's called Fear Factor. Jesus, it's bad enough the contestants are virgins, but their big prize is death by STD's. They might as well award the winner a free castration.

Old 01-25-2007, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have no doubt she had a hand in making all this stuff public. Take a look at the project she may be doing with Jenna Jameson - of more interest look at who is producing it.

From thesuperficial.com

Paris Hilton and Jenna Jameson have been contacted to participate in a reality show called Virgin Territory where "a group of the uninitiated will find their way to the promised land." The show is being produced by Kevin Blatt, the same guy who brought us the Paris Hilton Sex Tape.

So wait, are Paris Hilton and Jenna Jameson gonna sleep with these guys? Because they've already got a show like that and it's called Fear Factor. Jesus, it's bad enough the contestants are virgins, but their big prize is death by STD's. They might as well award the winner a free castration.

[/ QUOTE ]
Am I to actually believe you wouldn't sleep with them?
Old 01-25-2007, 02:30 PM

You know, this is probably the first time ever that I have no desire to see a naked chick. I just don't have any interest in this skank anymore.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:44 PM

Where did I state this? I was quoting the text from another website and the issue was as to whether Paris Hilton orchestrated the release of these videos - not whether or not anyone would sleep with them

Pay attention.

EDIT: And for the record, in some imginary world where we actually had a shot with these chicks, no I would not sleep with them. First of all I'm 35 and married. Secondly, Paris is attractive but does not appeal to me in any way. And sadly Jenna Jameson was kind of hot until about a month ago when she [censored] her face up with plastic surgery.
Old 01-25-2007, 04:21 PM

Old 01-25-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Where did I state this? I was quoting the text from another website and the issue was as to whether Paris Hilton orchestrated the release of these videos - not whether or not anyone would sleep with them

Pay attention.

EDIT: And for the record, in some imginary world where we actually had a shot with these chicks, no I would not sleep with them. First of all I'm 35 and married. Secondly, Paris is attractive but does not appeal to me in any way. And sadly Jenna Jameson was kind of hot until about a month ago when she [censored] her face up with plastic surgery.

[/ QUOTE ]

say it ain't so...

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] jenna
Old 01-25-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Pay attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

say it ain't so...

[/ QUOTE ]

From the SJ thread:

Old 01-25-2007, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Pay attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

say it ain't so...

[/ QUOTE ]

From the SJ thread:

[/ QUOTE ]

*single tear*
Old 01-25-2007, 05:19 PM

I'm pretty sure there's no easier way to lose all credibility in the world than to say you wouldn't [censored] someone like Paris Hilton.