Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2007, 04:43 AM

Default Click2Pay question

Can anyone who has registered with them in the past tell me whether or not they got an email from Click2Pay with a link to activate their account after they registered? I got one when I tried to register last week, clicked it, and it came back saying user has been blocked. I never got a confirmation phone call...I was mostly wondering because on their site it says that they don't send out emails with links in them?
Old 01-25-2007, 06:39 AM

Default Re: Click2Pay question

they have stopped accepting new US accounts... This has been posted 1 million times. If you are not from the US, I don't know what to tell you.
Old 01-25-2007, 06:44 AM

That was not my point, sorry I don't think I made the point of my post clear or direct enough. I lost all hope in getting a Click2Pay account about a week ago. I was just curious if this is what all the "phishing" of accounts was referring to or if this was a standard click2pay procedure? Sorry for the confusion, and pre-emptive thanks to anyone who may be able to help me determine this...
Old 01-25-2007, 06:52 AM

I made an account on the 18th and I did receive an activation email with link. Everything went through fine and I didn't see anything about my account being blocked. However, I still haven't received their deposit yet.
Old 01-25-2007, 07:12 AM

Ok, when they say that they don't send out any emails with enclosed links they must mean besides this activation email then. You must've seen the message there at this point that says: Please note that we do not accept registrations from the US. I know I didn't make it in in time but does that mean that current US accounts, such as yours, will still work? Thanks again for the help and good luck with the deposit.
Old 01-25-2007, 07:19 AM

Good luck with the deposit, nooo kidding. I opened with click2pay on January 6th for reasons unrelated to the Neteller implosion. Received my 30 cents on the 10th. They wanted a physical address instead of a mailing address. Then they wanted another piece of paper, and another, and another... and after all that they STILL haven't actually let me deposit. The customer service was awful before they got swamped, I can't imagine it is better.

Anyway, I am at 18 days now, and 14 after verifying my checking account, and they still don't want my business. I guess I'll just be keeping the 30 cents. Yawn.
Old 01-25-2007, 07:35 AM

That is horrible, I think I'm glad that they never accepted me now...Or I might've even answered the security questions wrong, who knows? One was something like, Which of these people do you know? They only let you check off one box and all three options were close family members??? Whatever it was I think it was probably for the best at this point.