Old 01-21-2007, 04:50 PM
PopFreak PopFreak is offline
Member

Default RTR $10k freeroll - Sunday 1/21/07

I'm playing in this freeroll and the total prize pool in the tournament lobby is only $50, anyone know why this would be?
Thanks,
Pop
Old 01-21-2007, 05:12 PM
Sniper Sniper is offline

Location: Finance Forum
Default Re: RTR $10k freeroll - Sunday 1/21/07

Probably so RTR can allocate the prize pool differently than a standard ABS payout structure...
Old 01-21-2007, 06:06 PM
RakeTheRake RakeTheRake is offline

Thanks Sniper

Unfortunately it's merely a clerical error on AP's part.

An email was sent to all players as soon as we found out letting them know all the following details and that as usual we would take care of it all in due course.

The payout should be $10,000 for 54 places.

We have contacted AP, who will address the issue tomorrow and Tuesday when they are back in the office.

We have asked them to make the payments manually according to a standard payout tournament for 54 places.

Kind regards

RakeTheRake
Old 01-21-2007, 06:16 PM
ivo ivo is offline

Thanks RTR
[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2007, 06:30 PM
RakeTheRake RakeTheRake is offline

Posting the email sent out in full as it seems one or two didnt get it.

[ QUOTE ]
Old 01-21-2007, 10:08 PM
PopFreak PopFreak is offline
Member

Cool, TY RTR...

I finished in 51st or 53rd cant remember now, anyone know the payout for that place?
Thanks,
Pop
Old 01-21-2007, 10:34 PM
RakeTheRake RakeTheRake is offline

Based on their $100k tourney which also paid 54 places...

We estimate (dont hold us to it!!) about $35

Kind Regards

RakeTheRake
Old 01-23-2007, 11:38 AM
PopFreak PopFreak is offline
Member

Jessica,
FYI,

I was paid by AP last night, and you were right it was $35
TY
Old 01-23-2007, 11:41 AM
RakeTheRake RakeTheRake is offline

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

yep they have rectified the problem and paid everybody the $10,000

We'll be sending out full payout details to everyone shortly

Kind regards

RakeTheRake