Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2007, 05:45 AM

Default Re: DAAAA BEEEARS

I almost cried. My eyes were tearing a lil bit. I've been a fan since 97, these are the first 2 playoff games I've seen the bears win.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I almost cried. My eyes were tearing a lil bit. I've been a fan since 97, these are the first 2 playoff games I've seen the bears win.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, about 6 games into the season I heard they were doing good. Then, about 2 weeks ago I find out they are in the playoffs. Now I hear they made the superbowl. Most of this knowledge came by way of 2p2. Plus, i've lived in chicago all my life.

Brag: I don't like football, because I am not a latent homosexual.

Beat: I don't like football, therefore I am a blatant homosexual.

Variance: Uh, this is the first and last time I do this whole gay ass 'Beat: Brag:" thing.
Old 01-22-2007, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I almost cried. My eyes were tearing a lil bit. I've been a fan since 95 , these are the first 2 playoff games I've seen the bears win.

[/ QUOTE ]I feel ya hear bro. when the trophy was getting presented and all that stuff was going on i felt my eyes watering. True Die Hard i love it. Super Bowl XLI. Now if i only had 3300 to blow on nose bleeds.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:25 PM

brag: i remember the 85 Bears, all the Bulls championships, and am a big White Sox fan

brag: i might get to go to Miami

beat: you guys make me feel old

variance: cubs suck
Old 01-22-2007, 02:31 PM

Brags:
I was at the game to enjoy the pounding we gave them.

As the championship ceremony was winding down, Rex's dad gave me an autographed Grossman card because i was wearing a Rex jersey.

BEARS ARE IN THE SUPER BOWL.

Beat: A row of 5 or 6 Saints fans right behind us.

Variance: At least they kept their mouths shut.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I predict the lowest scoring super bowl ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to put $50 on that?
Old 01-22-2007, 08:53 PM

Holla!!!
Old 01-22-2007, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
variance: cubs suck

[/ QUOTE ]
This is not variance.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So, about 6 games into the season I heard they were doing good. Then, about 2 weeks ago I find out they are in the playoffs. Now I hear they made the superbowl. Most of this knowledge came by way of 2p2. Plus, i've lived in chicago all my life.

Variance: Uh, this is the first and last time I do this whole gay ass 'Beat: Brag:" thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most sports suck to watch, football is mildly entertaining to me, and its pretty entertaining when its the bears. All these gays talking about tearing up when the beers won the championship is clearly homosexual. I would like to officially distance myself from these queerfags.
Old 01-23-2007, 06:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most sports suck to watch, football is mildly entertaining to me, and its pretty entertaining when its the bears. All these gays talking about tearing up when the beers won the championship is clearly homosexual. I would like to officially distance myself from these queerfags.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you notice my 'beat/brag/variance' logic everybody is gay, no matter what, but that's neither here nor there.

I don't want to hate on people getting emotional over the football. I'm probably just jealous that I don't have that childlike wonder and excitement but instead a cold black heart. I remember getting that way over bulls games, back before the championships, when I was a little kid, so I can't knock it.

It just seems like going nuts over sports is on par with pro wresting. I love watching basketball and usually like a team because of a certain player. I rooted for the wizards because of Arenas and the spurs because of Parker and Ginobilii, I just can't see myself getting passionate over the bulls simply because i'm from chicago.

Tl;dr btw.