Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2007, 05:30 PM

Default Re: 5 Bucks a Day

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In fact, many could be essentially the same such as a bunch of different Adsense sites that will each earn $5/day. An adsense site doesn't take a week to put up once you've done a couple.

[/ QUOTE ]

Colt... But, is it reasonable to expect that a quickly put together adsense site is going to earn $5/day... without any further need to expend effort on it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably not immediately. That's not really the point. If you've got a good idea, create the site. Work on it for a week. Do the things necessary to get it up and earning. If the idea is good, then yeah, I'd say you'll get to earning $5/day. And once you've built a couple, you should be able to replicate it. This isn't a blueprint or something. It's just a way to get people to set small incremental goals.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:41 PM

I read the report and I really like it. It makes a lot of sense and it keeps you focused on one project at a time.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:44 PM

$5/day/site sounds much easier than it actually is.

Investing so little time into each site means that you make a ton of pretty crappy sites. How will you get $5/day from them? To make that much, you will need to get some traffic. Why would google drive traffic to a site no one wants to link to, etc? It's not easy to put a website on the map, get traffic and keep getting traffic. If your CTR is 1% and you get 10 cents/click, that means you need to drive 5,000 visitors to each of your sites to get your $5/day. Not easy at all.

I think people would be better off trying to create a trully useful/entertaining site or handful of sites that people actually have a reason to visit intentionally, instead of just by accident. Too many people focus on SEO and trying to bruteforce themselves to a few bucks/day. It sounds easy, but it's probably easier to be straightforward and create something cool and useful. It's much easier to drive traffic to cool and useful sites than to some domain placeholders with some generic info who no one visits twice.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:50 PM

I'm so glad that my projects are not adsense related.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:11 PM

This is exactly what I do. I made a blog about how to do this with adsense and everyone hastled me and got the link deleted from my post. It is harder to make 1 site that makes $50, but not so hard to make 10 sites that make $5 a piece.

Im making huge ammounts of money with this theory, but keep listening to freinkenstein or whatever his name is. Put tons of effort and hours into you site and make $3 a day.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:11 PM

Hi NATO and all,

NATO 2 months ago you gave some of the best advice.
Article Writing.

I got wrapped up in subscribing to all kinds of junk reports and just got confused.

It took me this long to get 2 free sites up and running.
http://ggment.googlepages.com/webbiztips
and a blog
http://wealthy-affiliate-coaching-method.blogspot.com/

Getting involved in adsense is next. Throw up some blogs, get articles written etc.

Nato, at least I started.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:16 PM

PS.
I have learned that competing in the E books for making money and affiliating with these things is futile.

Stay away from Money making. Too much competition.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:32 PM

JupiterChaz,

Great job in taking action. You are already way ahead of most. Best of luck to you.
Old 01-22-2007, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PS.
I have learned that competing in the E books for making money and affiliating with these things is futile.

Stay away from Money making. Too much competition.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting, considering your site is promoting an IM site...

What have you learned from them, btw?
Old 01-23-2007, 04:30 AM

I've been making roughly $2 a day on cafepress. I'm sure if I invested more time into expanding my products, it could increase to $5. How many times I could do that, I'm not sure.