Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2007, 07:52 PM

Default Re: Asking out a girl from class I haven\'t really talked to

[ QUOTE ]
Nobody exciting this quarter. It's pretty rare (practically never really) that I become inspired to introduce myself to someone I have no connection to so I doubt we'll get to repeat this thread this quarter.

Communications since last time:

She didn't reply to the first message I sent, and a night or two later (disclaimer: while extremely drunk) I sent this:

[ QUOTE ]
For our first act as Facebook friends, I suggest catching you up on Monday's 24 episode - it was, BY FAR, THE BEST episode of 24 I have ever seen. Not exaggerating. You'll see what I mean. When are you free?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I know I'm unimaginative and lame. Response:

[ QUOTE ]
ooooooh! Well I could swing by sometime this week after Monday? I work every day this weekend [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] But I would love to watch it!!! I'll let you know what my schedule is like later on. Have a great day!

[/ QUOTE ]

I fully expect spending time with her with a "you can look but you can't touch" vibe to be extremely torturous. I've done this type of thing before and it's always really fun when we spend time together, and then when the girl leaves I feel like a hole is ripped out of me knowing that we can't be together. However, I'm too weak to swallow the 'giving up' pill.

I think there's a sliver of hope if she were to break up with whatever guy she's seeing. I need to figure out how to maximize my expectation in the event that occurs.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the [censored] is this, do you want to be the guy she [censored] or the guy she goes to the mall with, and cries to when she's not [censored] the other guy?

Playing that game sucks.

If some random hot chick blew you this weekend would you still send that message to the redhead? The answer is No, you'd tivo 24 while the hot chick was blowing you again.

Continuing down the path you are on will lead to masturbating and hurt feelings. This one is pretty hot and sounds like decent personality, sorry it didnt work out. Let her go man, there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY CHICKIES out there.

you da man

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] faq