Old 01-21-2007, 10:00 PM
DrewOnTilt DrewOnTilt is offline

Location: You talkin\' to me?
Default Re: UB and Epassport

. So even if I manage to withdraw from UB to Click2Pay, I still have to get paid by check! WTF? Is this right?

[/ QUOTE ]

DAMMMM!!!! I remember when I first started online. Payout by check was the ONLY option. I remember when I got my first big payoff from a Prima site. Waited two weeks for the check, cashed it, took a GF out for a steak dinner. Good Times.

Whine and cry about something important.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who the hell is whining? I asked a question, since it doesn't seem to make much sense. A check is fine so long as it is good, but it makes no sense to offer a withdrawal option to another firm that then pays you by check. It's another step in the process.

cardcounter if you have something useful to say I'm more than happy to hear it - e.g. your replies in my post about ePassporte fees - but WTF here? I'm not complaining about a check. I'm trying to make sense of it all.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:07 PM
cardcounter0 cardcounter0 is offline

[ QUOTE ]
but it makes no sense to offer a withdrawal option to another firm that then pays you by check

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you have no concept of one of the uses of an ewallet. It eliminates one of the steps in getting money from one site to another numb nuts. If you want the money in your pocket, at this point in time, request a check.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:09 PM
DrewOnTilt DrewOnTilt is offline

Location: You talkin\' to me?

but it makes no sense to offer a withdrawal option to another firm that then pays you by check

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you have no concept of one of the uses of an ewallet. It eliminates one of the steps in getting money from one site to another numb nuts. If you want the money in your pocket, at this point in time, request a check.

[/ QUOTE ]

was a bit harsh in my response so I edited, but there is no use in making smartass posts at this point in time.

Peace.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:18 PM
DrewOnTilt DrewOnTilt is offline

Location: You talkin\' to me?

FWIW this is the CS email response that I got, with at least a bit of lip service paid to a promise to implement more withdrawal methods soon. We shall see.

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for taking the time to write. We have been working to have new and improved payment processing options in our system, but have not yet implemented the epasseporte as a method of withdrawal, and is used only for deposits at this time.

Should you wish, you may withdraw funds by requesting a check or a Click2pay withdrawal. The check can be requested from “My Account”, and is displayed as CHEXX in the menu. Click2pay users must have made a successful deposit from their Click2pay account in order for the system to recognize their account. We will have additional withdrawal methods for you to choose from within the next few days and we are very apologetic for the circumstances.

Old 01-21-2007, 10:35 PM
runninonmt runninonmt is offline

Location: Missoula, Montana

I spoke with someone from their upper management this on Friday and they told me that they'd be offering payouts via ePassporte later this week...

I'm sure they're on it, because there aren't many other methods. I'm going to hold tight for now...ride the next week or so out and try to increase my roll a bit while waiting [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2007, 05:14 AM
Rubin Rubin is offline

[ QUOTE ]
I spoke with someone from their upper management this on Friday and they told me that they'd be offering payouts via ePassporte later this week...

I'm sure they're on it, because there aren't many other methods. I'm going to hold tight for now...ride the next week or so out and try to increase my roll a bit while waiting [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Look Here.

Jan 20 10:49 PM:Pacific

US CUSTOMERS - IMPORTANT NOTICE!! Purchase at UltimateBet using the following deposit methods: VISA, MASTERCARD, WESTERN UNION!!
Click the cashier button and proceed to our deposits page for details on how to deposit funds!

Jan.21 4:43 PM Pacific:

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

We are sorry for the inconvenience but we do not process any transaction via Western Union. And remember that, due to some changes in the online poker industry, NETeller has decided to no longer process payments as of January 17 to customers within the United States. We noticed you have used NETeller in the past to fund your Ultimate Bet account, and we are pleased to offer you a wide variety of safe and secure methods.

Ultimate Bet offers you the following easy-to-use payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, Instadebit, ePassporte, ATMonline and Click2Pay. Funding your account or requesting a withdrawal has never been easier. Get more info in the Cashier section of our software.

Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Andrea
Customer Service Department

This is the response to my inquiring if I could use WU to withdraw. Anybody see a pattern here? I'm not just going to "go in and increase my roll" at a place that is one inch away from refusing to let me cash out. I'm a winning player so this isn't going to be resolved by me "going in to increase my roll" and having things resolve themselves by me losing it instead and being done with it. Obviously the only place safe for me to play is Stars right now (what a shame). I find the way I'm being treated to be pretty insulting.
Old 01-22-2007, 11:18 AM
jonyy6788 jonyy6788 is offline

Location: ON AIM

They explicitly have cashout options as Check/Click2Pay
Old 01-22-2007, 11:18 AM
chigger chigger is offline

Location: NL 6-max

Don't count on being able to withdraw by check soon after you deposit. Here is my response to there e-mail saying my withdrawal was canceled because I didn't play enough. Obviously alot has changed since I depoited over aweek ago.

Leslie,

Your note is incorrect as I have played some since depositing. And it was not "immediate" but rather about a week later. It was not my intention to with draw the money so soon, I plan to continue playing some more, however as I'm sure you are aware Neteller and other payment processors are closing to US customers. This has made me uneasy about the amount of money I have online and I would like to move some of my money (not all) that I have in my Ultimate Bet account into my savings account until this situation becomes more clear and is resolved. Surely you can understand my uneasiness regarding online payment processors an I would like the my request to send MY money honored. If you are concerned about fraud I would be happy to provide ID / utility bills, ect. to prove the legitamacy of my request.

Please reply and let me know if this explanation is satisfactory or if you need some further verification such as ID.

[/ QUOTE ]
From: "deposithelp@bet21.com" <deposithelp@bet21.com>
To: XXXXXXXX.com
Subject: No Subject [#XXXXXX]
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 19:03:03 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Chigger,

Please be advised that your withdrawal has been subject to a random security verification. We have noticed that you are requesting a withdrawal in the amount of $XXX.00 and this amount is not related to game-play. Upon verification of your account, you have deposited then withdrew immediately without playing.

In order to minimize fraudulent activity, please provide us with an explanation of the circumstances of this activity so we may proceed with your withdrawal request.

Your withdrawal# XXXXXXXXX has been cancelled until we receive your reply.

Thank you,

Leslie
Accounts Department [ QUOTE ]
Old 01-22-2007, 12:05 PM
blackize blackize is offline

Location: Maryland

This is pretty standard for UB, chigger. Lot's of sites crack down on deposits where the player doesn't provide any cover play. They eat the fees on both the deposit and withdrawal so it isn't entirely unreasonable for them to require a little bit of play.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:26 PM
chigger chigger is offline

Location: NL 6-max

But I did play some, just not enought to cover theie fees I guess. If they had made it a 50% (instead of 25%) deposit bonus I would not have put in so much. And I'm not taking it all out, just leaving enough for the limits I play. A lot has changed since I deposited and having "extra" money above what I need to play on a site is not something I want to do now.