Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2007, 05:39 PM

Default Re: Epassporte is the only funding option.....

I just created and tried to deposit into a new epassporte account, and the transaction was rejected. I called up my bank and the low level customer support said that epassporte is considered linked to gambling and there is nothing they can do to allow my funds into their site. I then was transfered to a manager, he asked me a few questions, and within minutes he cleared my account to allow deposits without a problem. He told me that epassporte was on a restricted/questionable list but was able to clear it up no problem. Also, I deposited using my debit card if that matters. I guess if your having problems you just have to call up your bank.
Old 01-20-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just created and tried to deposit into a new epassporte account, and the transaction was rejected. I called up my bank and the low level customer support said that epassporte is considered linked to gambling and there is nothing they can do to allow my funds into their site. I then was transfered to a manager, he asked me a few questions, and within minutes he cleared my account to allow deposits without a problem. He told me that epassporte was on a restricted/questionable list but was able to clear it up no problem. Also, I deposited using my debit card if that matters. I guess if your having problems you just have to call up your bank.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you tell the bank that it was for gambling? or did you just tell him that you wanted to use a prepaid VISA? OR did he not even ask what you needed epassporte for?
Old 01-20-2007, 06:49 PM

Epassporte looks good so far. I wonder how long it will be around?

does epassporte have stock?
Old 01-20-2007, 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you tell the bank that it was for gambling? or did you just tell him that you wanted to use a prepaid VISA? OR did he not even ask what you needed epassporte for?

[/ QUOTE ]

The origanl customer service agent actually asked me if I was using it for gambling. I politly told her that I wanted to deposit funds into epassporte for my own reason. Thats when I was transfered to the manager. Money is in the account and I have no problem. Funny though that my bank at least is already watching epassporte and who knows what else they are doing.
Old 01-20-2007, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You all realize, yes, that the fact that ePassporte has a lot of business completely apart from processing gambling transactions means that they're MORE likely than Neteller was to cut off US players from depositing/withdrawing funds to gambling sites?

[/ QUOTE ]I disagree,Neteller was gone from day one while Epass stated they plan on staying the course.Does this mean Epass will not leave,absolutely not,but to state they are more likely to leave than Neteller(who bailed just like they stated they would from day one)is absurd.I also disagree with the idea that having legit business outside of gambling gives them more reason to leave,i believe just the opposite.
Old 01-21-2007, 02:08 AM

you can fund ultimate with epassporte.

but can you withdraw.

i put money in ultimate using epass but ultimate doesnt give me the option of cashing out with epassport, juts check or click to pay.

all processors going to leave sooner or later. it cant be fun being the only one fighting the dept of justice.
Old 01-21-2007, 03:44 AM

If someone wanted to just withdraw 5k from a poker site to epassporte to move to another site would that be possible or does the 1k limit apply there? Do you have to make a deposit to the poker site with epassporte beforehand as well?
Old 01-21-2007, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys with experience using ePassporte... how long does it take for transactions from Stars/FT to hit your ePassporte account once you've initiated them? And then from there how long in terms of processing time from the moment you enter a withdraw from your ePassporte account to your checking account?

I'm trying to figure the total turnaround from poker site to bank account in a worst case "get the [censored] out" scenario, not that I see this actually happening but I want to have a plan just in case. Thanks so much.

EDIT: Also, how long does it take for a deposit from ePassporte to a poker site take to clear and be considered done with? Often times these ewallets allow the money to move right away but place a freeze for a period of time afterwards to make sure everything was ok. I hope this amount of time is near zero, but wanted to check what others have experienced. Again, thanks for your help.

[/ QUOTE ]

So just updating for the benefit of other players... a deposit took 1 minute from ePassporte to Full Tilt to go through. A day later, that transaction is still marked "outstanding" in my onlne balance sheet on ePassporte, but it went through just fine.

It took about half a day for me to get FT to figure out I wanted my withdraws to go from FT ---> ePassporte. At first, I did a cashout that went to my NETELLER account and was declined. Shortly after this happened, I got an e-mail from FT support staff asking if I wanted cashouts to go to the ePassporte account I had just set up. I replied and said yes, did a second withdraw request in the FT client (as the money had been put back in my poker account after being declined to NETELLER). The money was in my ePassport account just about two hours later. All told, not so bad.

Now I'm working on the ePassporte ---> bank account stage of things. It looks like you cannot "charge back" money from ePassporte to your credit card, but you can link your checking account to your ePassporte and transmit that way. So I started the checking account linking process today and expect I'll see the two small verification deposits by Tuesday. Hopefully nothing hits the fan between now and then w/ePass and I'll have my full withdraw in my checking account by Friday.

Hope this info helps those of you still seeking options.
Old 01-21-2007, 02:13 PM

So is there a max you can withdraw from the poker site to epassporte?
Old 01-21-2007, 02:43 PM

I don't think so. Without going into how much I transferred from the poker site to ePassporte, it went all at once and it was enough that if they had limits it might have triggered those limits.